Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 04/22/2016, 19:03   #1786

elite*gold: 0
@: I already knew this (where to find the settings-file), but thanks anyway.

@: Big thanks to your "spoiler", it contains much information about important things, that will make the game way more nicer, than it is now.

Edit: I'll give it a try later or tomorrow.

Ok, I test it, but you can't get the "full" settings into the game.

I didn't download the "max. download" from the launcher. Maybe someone have it and can send me the data?
Old 04/23/2016, 01:27   #1787

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
@: I already knew this (where to find the settings-file), but thanks anyway.

@: Big thanks to your "spoiler", it contains much information about important things, that will make the game way more nicer, than it is now.

Edit: I'll give it a try later or tomorrow.

Ok, I test it, but you can't get the "full" settings into the game.

I didn't download the "max. download" from the launcher. Maybe someone have it and can send me the data?
dev1ous has a couple links on his page that should be the full game.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2016, 01:34   #1788

Cool, thx a lot, mate.
Download happens now - test it when it's done. Hope that works.

Edit: Mh, network error appears, maybe it's from google. The file doesn't exist on "Mega nz".
Doesn't matter. Then I must stick to the minimum version of the game.

Other question: Dies anyone plays on max. settings and can say that the game looks really nice?
Old 04/23/2016, 01:46   #1789

Quote:
Cool, thx a lot, mate.
Download happens now - test it when it's done. Hope that works.

Edit: Mh, network error appears, maybe it's from google. The file doesn't exist on "Mega nz".

Other question: Dies anyone plays on max. settings and can say that the game looks really nice?
It looks pretty awesome maxed and using those settings from the spoiler I posted... The only bug I had was the race icons in world didn't show. The blueish race icon that shows on the street view... other than that the graphics look nice. I will PM you in a few minutes about the game files. I just need to get it online...
Old 04/23/2016, 02:24   #1790

Glad you got the game working Glide! I had a look at your settings spoiler you posted. Thanks for posting it, the game looks even nicer now!

Is what you posted the absolute best graphics the game can handle? These are the settings I copied from your spoiler list.

Also, is it possible to unlock the game at 60fps rather than 50?
EDIT: I am getting 60. but for some reason it drops in fullscreen mode. My bad!

Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2016, 02:34   #1791

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
Glad you got the game working Glide! I had a look at your settings spoiler you posted. Thanks for posting it, the game looks even nicer now!

Is what you posted the absolute best graphics the game can handle? These are the settings I copied from your spoiler list.

Also, is it possible to unlock the game at 60fps rather than 50?

Thanks!
I am not sure about the FPS, I did research about the graphics, and that info I found posted on the NFSW forum and I used it rather then continue to search for info. I am sure it can be adjusted even more, I have seen some awesome video's. I may research it again and see what I can find. That I found while the game was still open online so not sure what info will be available. In that spoiler the poster tried to give some info on each setting that they found out on.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2016, 03:01   #1792

****! ******' google quited the download, before it was finished!
I give a **** on it. Thanks for your help, but I maybe must wait until the "online-server-project" is ready - and stick to win98-graphics at the moment...

btw. It's not possible to add these "Extended Graphics" if you haven't the 3 GB-data files from the lancher of NFSW (2014/2015).
Old 04/23/2016, 03:22   #1793

Quote:
****! ******' google quited the download, before it was finished!
I give a **** on it. Thanks for your help, but I maybe must wait until the "online-server-project" is ready - and stick to win98-graphics at the moment...

btw. It's not possible to add these "Extended Graphics" if you haven't the 3 GB-data files from the lancher of NFSW (2014/2015).
Well if I find anything I will pass it along. Sorry it didn't work for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2016, 03:37   #1794

Well, it isn't your fault. Sometimes the internet just don't work as it should.
Maybe I can play with better graphics in the future - or not.

But anyway, I'm also happy, that I can play the game with the great stuff the community did so far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2016, 03:37   #1795

EDIT!!

Off topic, does anyone know any sites to upload large files (1.6gb) that you do not need an account. I want to upload a file and provide a link but I do not want to create an account. :-)
Old 04/23/2016, 03:41   #1796

I know "fileupload", but maybe you have to do the upload in parts, cause there is a limit of 1 GB at once.
Old 04/23/2016, 03:59   #1797

Quote:
I know "fileupload", but maybe you have to do the upload in parts, cause there is a limit of 1 GB at once.
Ok I am uploading it, as soon as it is done I will send a link to you. It is at 33% uploaded already so shouldn't be long for it to finish uploading.

EDIT: I sent you a PM, hope it works for you... If it does work good for you then we can keep it if anyone else needs it we can give them the link...
Old 04/23/2016, 07:18   #1798

Quote:
Well, it isn't your fault. Sometimes the internet just don't work as it should.
Maybe I can play with better graphics in the future - or not.

But anyway, I'm also happy, that I can play the game with the great stuff the community did so far.
nfs_fan, You can play with better graphics using the minimum version of the game.

Go in (Your Hard Disk):\Users\(Your User)\AppData\Roaming\Need for Speed World\Settings\
Open the Usersettings.xml with a Notepad, search the line <performancelevel Type="int">0</performancelevel>.

The number that is after "int">, Defines what the game is graphic
0 - Minimum
1 - Low
2 - Medium
3 - High
4 - Maximum

Replace the number that is there at number 4
Working 100%

!!GOOGLE TRANSLATE!!
Old 04/23/2016, 12:24   #1799

nfs_fan, did you try my link? Games files were downloaded few days before game was closed

P.S.: For some reason original laucher of NFSW saves max.textures to "Tracks" and normal - to "TracksHigh"
Old 04/23/2016, 13:00   #1800

@: Yes, but google broke the download a few MB's before it was finished. Now I got a new download and I have it now - just testing it, if it's working.
@: Wow - it's working, finally - thank you so much!
Now NFS World looks better than before.