Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/20/2015, 02:49   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Explosive View Post
I have some ideas for mods if anyone is interested.

- No more non-deformable vinyls (mirroring and recoloring is allowed on all vinyls)
- A vinyl option that will mirror and flip for vinyls that are mainly words or numbers
- Six skill mod slots on all cars
- Maxxed skillmods straight from the store
- All tracks
4 Stars and 5 stars skills are now in shop, with server editor can you add 6th slot skill for any cars, and all trasks are avaible.

Later EDIT: Aston Martin DBS Volante TH Edition inc car dealer, have fun! Thanks Bambieee for hash!
Attached Files
File Type: rar DBS_Volante_TH.rar (13.6 KB, 129 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/20/2015, 03:30   #302

I forgot one thing. Could it be possible to add a redone drag bodykit without the wing, parachutes, or wheelie bar?
Old 07/20/2015, 04:00   #303

I don't think is possible.
Old 07/20/2015, 04:10   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by geonfsmw View Post
I don't think is possible.
That's a disappointment. I could have made some amazing cars with bolted fenders.
Old 07/20/2015, 04:26   #305

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Explosive View Post
I forgot one thing. Could it be possible to add a redone drag bodykit without the wing, parachutes, or wheelie bar?
That will be possible when someone manages to decrypt the "geometry.bin" and "textures.BIN" files and convert them to usable 3d mesh. That way could be possible to edit the mesh in a 3d editor like 3DS Max or Maya. Then it will be necessary to import the files back into the game...

Let's hope.
Old 07/20/2015, 04:53   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taku-kun View Post
That will be possible when someone manages to decrypt the "geometry.bin" and "textures.BIN" files and convert them to usable 3d mesh. That way could be possible to edit the mesh in a 3d editor like 3DS Max or Maya. Then it will be necessary to import the files back into the game...

Let's hope.
What he/she said.
As of now, you can only rip content from the game, (aka export)
then you can customize to your tastes :P

But only after those 2 files are decrypted could you add/modify car meshes to the game.
Old 07/20/2015, 05:28   #307

Maybe nfsu360 from make a tools for NFSW like old nfs, with possibility to add cars, not replace, but replacing it's good when we do not have another option.
Old 07/20/2015, 05:47   #308

Quote:
Originally Posted by geonfsmw View Post
Maybe nfsu360 from make a tools for NFSW like old nfs, with possibility to add cars, not replace, but replacing it's good when we do not have another option.
If anyone ever discovers how to import cars, I found these ripped models for Zmodeler, but I'm sure they can be converted to another 3D program.

<- This would be good for traffic cars.
Old 07/20/2015, 05:51   #309

You just have to wait, good things are about to happen, as always. Those who know how to convert vehicles, when the time come to NFS World, they will know where to you ripped.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2015, 06:41   #310

Sure. Until nfsu360 releases the modtools for NFS World , there is no possibilities to add / mod cars in NFS World. The only thing you can do is ripping models and convert them with 3DS Max , and import the vinyls with TexMod/Umod , as N/A said earlier.

But depending on the techiniques used in NFSW's engine , the cracking of the geometry could be faster than expected.

Anyway , your mods for World Offline works pretty well , Coingrats Bambiee , geonfsmw and the others
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2015, 07:52   #311

It may geometry cracked very quickly, because nfs world uses the same engine as NFS Carbon, EAGL3. I have seen in attributes.bin of NFS World some values/attributes from NFS Carbon. It may very quickly arise a ModTools. But I have not heard news from him.
Old 07/20/2015, 09:40   #312

Don't use the No Class restrictions file. I did and none of my power ups would work. Had to take off and go back to original file. :-(

One other note: If you did the 6 skill mod slot trick...every time you buy a new car you will only have 5 slots to start. You will have to go in and do the copy and paste in the file every time.
Old 07/20/2015, 09:56   #313

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
What he/she said.
As of now, you can only rip content from the game, (aka export)
I'm still unable to rip the correct UV coords from the game though, only 3d meshes xD (3D Ripper DX).
Old 07/20/2015, 11:21   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLATLINERACER View Post
Don'y use the No Class restrictions file. I did and none of my power ups would work. Had to take off and go back to original file. :-(
I have used the mod on server versions 1.2 and 1.6 and I don't have such problem. The modified file isn't related to power ups in any way. I don't know why you can't use them. Have you installed the mod that enables all tracks first?
Old 07/20/2015, 11:47   #315

I can't drag and put custom 99 parts to my car. Any help?