Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/16/2015, 08:21   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patfast View Post
Would any of you guys know if it'd be possible to access the super hyper secret cars like the Sleeper RX7, Gamesload Scirocco, Speed Rabbit SUV, etc?
If you want to access these rare editions, your best luck is to do the car changer trick, here's explained in full detail:

This will work for pretty much every unreleased editions, or stuff that just isn't in store.
Although to make it work on the rabbit suv, you need the model itself, which is not in store right now.
Old 07/16/2015, 09:02   #182

although not many one cares,there is a unreleased rim size for the IForged that one of it doesn't have the 21 inch size(the one has the 20 inch first and 21 inch at second,but both of them has the same 20 inch size)
(sorry but I don't know how to save screenshot in windows 8.1......)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2015, 09:13   #183

geonfsmw, do you know where I would find the car's weight? I want to make traffic and rhino less heavy...
Old 07/16/2015, 11:52   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortiisdei View Post
Did anyone noticed, that with some bodykits installed cars dissappears from garage after change to another car, or it's just my thing? Especially those hidden like Veyron bodykit.
yea i posted same problem here, happened with concept dodge for me merged with a lexus lol... you got any picks? did you get the vynal and paint job on the "new" car? I actually kinda wanna use it to make "bugged" cars lol

EDIT: can we make this happen on purpose by editing the right file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geonfsmw View Post
You need GlobalEd or NFS VotEd to edit attributes bin. If you have one from these tools, look on AIVEHICLES. I didn't search weight or something like that, because I don't need a lighter weight to spoil all the fun police.
got a link? for globalEd? i can only find a Russian one and cant seem to find the download spot on the page lol.. and cant find the other..
Old 07/16/2015, 14:49   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaratha View Post
geonfsmw, do you know where I would find the car's weight? I want to make traffic and rhino less heavy...
You need GlobalEd or NFS-VltEd v1.1 to edit attributes bin. If you have one from these tools, look on AIVEHICLES. I didn't search weight or something like that, because I don't need a lighter weight to spoil all the fun police.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/16/2015, 17:16   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxx88 View Post
Here's a little something.

Since Bambie posted the hash for this 0 98 0 Forced induction in another thread, I took the liberty of adding it to the inventory so anyone can just use it straight away.

This file goes in: server\www\nfsw\Engine.svc\personas\inventory
All credits goes to Bambie, it's his work after all, I'm just making it a bit more accessible.

(On a side note, I'm working on adding all license plates to the store, hopefully I'll have it done by this week.)
guy, add more parts with this power.
Old 07/16/2015, 17:47   #187

What about little credits in-game?
Thanks
16 Users
Old 07/16/2015, 17:49   #188

M8. That is awesome m8.
Old 07/16/2015, 17:53   #189

Here is the objects.xml with 98% forced induction:

Edit: Just saw boxout post's about this one... sry
Old 07/16/2015, 18:59   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by aly1234 View Post

10. Bugatti Veyron
Author : aeroaqua

Mazda RX7 FC3S basket file (replace in \www\basket)
Tutorial :

11. New Bodykits !

Author : aeroaqua
LINK :
NOTE : This post will be updated as soon as someone post something new !
Hey I have a problem about respect bugattti of 1 sb, bug game and not buy cars, change cars :/ what happened?
Old 07/16/2015, 19:39   #191

Hey guys, are there any file that unlocks all race tracks in the game (I mean working ones)? And also, is it possible to run Team Escape in single-player mode? Even without bots it would be cool.

Didn't find any link in the first post, so decided to ask. Sorry if this matter was discussed already.
Old 07/16/2015, 20:32   #192

I reduced the weight of the traffic suv and traffic van and of some of the cops - they were seriously way too heavy, over 2000, while the Chevelle SS (one of the heaviest cars in game) is 1500.

I made their weight 1500 instead. Tested & works! Slight collisions no longer make you stop dead.
Attached Files
File Type: zip lighter traffic and cops.zip (680.3 KB, 122 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/16/2015, 20:37   #193

How do I edit .bin files?
Old 07/16/2015, 20:54   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaratha View Post
I reduced the weight of the traffic suv and traffic van and of some of the cops - they were seriously way too heavy, over 2000, while the Chevelle SS (one of the heaviest cars in game) is 1500.

I made their weight 1500 instead. Tested & works! Slight collisions no longer make you stop dead.
If I copy this file, I will still have cosmic nos on all cars?
Old 07/16/2015, 21:00   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentzyiu View Post
If I copy this file, I will still have cosmic nos on all cars?
Probably not. I don't know how to merge several mods. There is a program called but I haven't used it yet. I will try to make a patch using Global Ed and see how it works.

@Terrorkrieger: For attributes.bin, there is , for others, I don't know.