Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 04/03/2016, 02:28   #1666

elite*gold: 0
Ok, the Price Pack has been updated. Credit goes to Mkdk for adding new cars into the game including completely driveable Ai Cop cars and allowing me to use them! There are some cars that I decided not to include, but if you want all of them, here is Mkdk's link.

So these are the cars that I decided to add:
- Dodge Charger STR8 Cop (Level 40 car)
- Corvette Z06 Cop (Level 40 car)
- Rhino (Level 40 car)
- Toyota Supra "Viscust" (level 20 car)
- Ford Shelby Terlingua "Need For Speed" (Level 32 car)
- BMW M3 GTR Edition Version 1 (Thank you for adding this, it has the proper vinyl design on the back! The other one currently available in the game annoyed me greatly because it wasn't the same design as the original! I also named it Version 1 in the game and not 2 because this is what the Vinyl should look like) (Level 35 car)

AI cop cars will give a 75% resell price when sold rather than the normal 50%.

These cars have been added with and without level requirements, repriced with a 6th skillmod slot etc. These cars (except the Terlingua) can be found in the "New" section of the car dealer to find them easily.

Be sure to check the CHANGELOG for more info.

Thanks!

Also Mkdk, I'll explain here why I chose some cars and why I didnt choose others. Thank you for all your work, It's appreciated!

EDIT: Also tried the 918, I bought the Carrera and the game crashed after purchase. Then the game kept crashing upon restarting the server. Was pretty funny actually.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/03/2016, 14:05   #1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
Also tried the 918, I bought the Carrera and the game crashed after purchase. Then the game kept crashing upon restarting the server. Was pretty funny actually.
Have you tried importing the persona that I included?

And it's weird that the game crashed. Tried it yesterday and worked fine. And I'm pretty sure I uploaded the correct files. Either you carslots got corrupted or.... I don't know.

Are you sure you installed everything correctly?

Did you use a clean server as well as a new game copy?

Try reinstalling. If doesn't work I'll take a look at it.

Also did anyone else had trouble making it work?
Waiting for feedback!

Old 04/03/2016, 16:02   #1668

Unfortunately, can't test all these builds for hidden cars, because time.
Old 04/03/2016, 23:31   #1669

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post

in this file all performance parts in game (excluding useless misc parts). All you need is fix basketID (replace NFSW:NA_BLABLABLA to SRV-PERF1 or something) and prices, of course.
hey, could you (or anyone?) explain this a bit? i don't get it, sorry...

Old 04/04/2016, 02:04   #1670

Quote:
Originally Posted by igorlarionov View Post
hey, could you (or anyone?) explain this a bit? i don't get it, sorry...
The exchange of the Peformance parts, instead the ones feat. by the same server, to all the parts hidden or found only on some cars i.e "Cyan/green/whatever - Custom or now called Prototype" and "Gold/Yellow - Elite or in opinion of more (I guess) Ultimate"
Old 04/04/2016, 02:35   #1671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alomniux View Post
The exchange of the Peformance parts, instead the ones feat. by the same server, to all the parts hidden or found only on some cars i.e "Cyan/green/whatever - Custom or now called Prototype" and "Gold/Yellow - Elite or in opinion of more (I guess) Ultimate"
ok... i think i know what you are saying. but i'd like to put them (plus all pro/ultra/elite ones) in my offline game. how do i do that? or should i be using version 1.7 instead of 1.8?
Old 04/04/2016, 03:33   #1672

I don't recall doing the Persona thing so thats probably it. I'll give it another go when I get a chance.

Random question but does anybody know how to change the names of Ai drivers? Also the cars they drive if possible.

EDIT: Yup, it's working now. It's a shame we never saw this car when the game was live.
Old 04/04/2016, 04:03   #1673

379Felipe (creator of OpenRacesMod) says that putting special versions of cars for bots is currently impossible
Old 04/04/2016, 04:08   #1674

Quote:
Originally Posted by igorlarionov View Post
ok... i think i know what you are saying. but i'd like to put them (plus all pro/ultra/elite ones) in my offline game. how do i do that? or should i be using version 1.7 instead of 1.8?
in a joking tone about it
and yeah that part of its lyrics is like my answer, trust me, I did it, is your own desicion about using it or not

Quote:
379Felipe (creator of OpenRacesMod) says that putting special versions of cars for bots is currently impossible
and I was with the idea of racing with the 918 RSR looking like this:
(I don't have the car with that scheme)
Old 04/04/2016, 05:11   #1675

Quote:
in a joking tone about it
and yeah that part of its lyrics is like my answer, trust me, I did it, is your own desicion about using it or not
you misunderstand. i'm asking HOW to do something, not IF i should do it.

to be more clear... how do you fix basketID on productsInCategory_NFSW_NA_EP... to get all performance parts? for me, just putting the file into required folder doesn't work.
Old 04/04/2016, 11:55   #1676

So I've had a go at making the AI more difficult. It's something we've all wanted for awhile now. I have to say though, I think I did pretty well for a guy who doesn't really understand the technical side of the game. So here you go.

(Make sure you install it on a fresh server)

Link removed, it was a joke.
Old 04/04/2016, 15:03   #1677

Quote:
So I've had a go at making the AI more difficult. It's something we've all wanted for awhile now. I have to say though, I think I did pretty well for a guy who doesn't really understand the technical side of the game. So here you go.

(Make sure you install it on a fresh server)

You evil bastard, you. I had a try at it and it's nearly unplayable. Not to mention zero cars available to buy

Quote:
Is there anything we CAN do regarding bots?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2016, 23:57   #1678

But could you beat the AI? Exactly

EDIT: So I don't know how many of you actually use my prices, but I think it would be cool to have some custom cars (which already exist) in the car dealer but of key contributors or just generally good people in the community.

Say for example, Hypercycle buys a Ford GT and designs it how he likes, sends me all the information about the car I need from carslots.xml (performance parts, vinyls, aftermarket parts etc) and then I make it into a basket file and add it as a purchasable car in the dealer and name it "Hypercycles' GT" or something like that. Any thoughts?

If this is a good idea, here is a list of about 10 people off the top of my head I would like to see featured. Please don't be upset if your name isn't here. (This may go nowhere as it is).

Let me know your thoughts, or thank this post if you think it's a good idea and I may look into it further. If your name is on the list and you're interested, modify your car and pm me your car info found in server directory > www > nfsw > Engine.svc > personas > 100 > carslots. I suggest starting a fresh server, making sure you only have the car you want added in your garage and simply copying and pasting all the information found within the xml. Goes without saying but keep it clean, no profanity etc.

Just so we're on the same page, it will be 1 car per person. So take your time and make something cool

If this is successful, I will add more people as time goes on.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/05/2016, 13:19   #1679

Quote:
But could you beat the AI? Exactly

EDIT: So I don't know how many of you actually use my prices, but I think it would be cool to have some custom cars (which already exist) in the car dealer but of key contributors or just generally good people in the community.

Say for example, Hypercycle buys a Ford GT and designs it how he likes, sends me all the information about the car I need from carslots.xml (performance parts, vinyls, aftermarket parts etc) and then I make it into a basket file and add it as a purchasable car in the dealer and name it "Hypercycles' GT" or something like that. Any thoughts?

If this is a good idea, here is a list of about 10 people off the top of my head I would like to see featured. Please don't be upset if your name isn't here. (This may go nowhere as it is).

Let me know your thoughts, or thank this post if you think it's a good idea and I may look into it further. If your name is on the list and you're interested, modify your car and pm me your car info found in server directory > www > nfsw > Engine.svc > personas > 100 > carslots. I suggest starting a fresh server, making sure you only have the car you want added in your garage and simply copying and pasting all the information found within the xml. Goes without saying but keep it clean, no profanity etc.

If this is successful, I will add more people as time goes on.

Sounds good to me. But since there is no ability to preview the car, it will be done by the body swap trick right? (Unless someone did it already and I completely missed it) Once I have time I will make some cars. I think I already have some but I need to find the persona after the ton of different servers I have...

Thx for including me in your list

Quote:
and I was with the idea of racing with the 918 RSR looking like this:
(I don't have the car with that scheme)
This version is either hand made (along with the Limited Edition I found in YT)
or a version that I was not able to find. You can try making it yourself though. Looks easy
Old 04/05/2016, 13:39   #1680

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdk View Post
Sounds good to me. But since there is no ability to preview the car, it will be done by the body swap trick right? (Unless someone did it already and I completely missed it) Once I have time I will make some cars. I think I already have some but I need to find the persona after the ton of different servers I have...

Thx for including me in your list
Yeah, unfortunately I will have to do the body swap trick. It's the best I can do for now.

I was planning to make it 1 car per person. So take your time and make something that you'll be proud of.

« NFS World Offline - Manual Transmission | - »