Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 01/28/2016, 12:08   #1486

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
I have finished V3!

Hey Benno maybe want to include the basket file for the Ach Lambo with your download. Some may not have it. The one I uploaded above you can add with your download so they wont have to download from 2 different links.

You can add the basket to the zip you have then upload it again and let it replace the one you have uploaded and it will use the same url for the download so you don't have to have a new one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
So, if you wanna use price mods, you will use new profile?
You can use the mod but the price changes wont effect what you already have in the garage, it will only effect the new cars you buy, mainly the resell prices, if they are changed. If you sell the car in your garage that was bought before the resell change it should resell for the old price rather then the new one if changed...
Old 01/28/2016, 12:47   #1487

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
[/SPOILER]

Hey Benno maybe want to include the basket file for the Ach Lambo with your download. Some may not have it.
Done, thanks for reminding me. Hope you like the new prices!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2016, 13:22   #1488

Quote:
Done, thanks for reminding me. Hope you like the new prices!
I think the pricing you did is really great. Once the baskets are set, will finish the dealer perfectly, this and with your aftermarket redone to igc is really awesome. I am enjoying it all. You have my thanks for sure!!

EDIT: I went to try the download but it says: This file is currently set to private.

I am heading out for a bit, I will check back later!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2016, 21:52   #1489

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
I think the pricing you did is really great. Once the baskets are set, will finish the dealer perfectly, this and with your aftermarket redone to igc is really awesome. I am enjoying it all. You have my thanks for sure!!

EDIT: I went to try the download but it says: This file is currently set to private.

I am heading out for a bit, I will check back later!
It's fixed. Sorry about that. I set it to private because I thought I would be getting a new link for the version with the basket file included. I forgot to set it back to public when I realised the link would be the same.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2016, 00:52   #1490

Quote:
It's fixed. Sorry about that. I set it to private because I thought I would be getting a new link for the version with the basket file included. I forgot to set it back to public when I realised the link would be the same.

Here you go:
I kind have missed a bit, was wondering if you had done anything else to the aftermarket igc change? I have "AFM Prices by Benno.zip" that was the latest or only one correct?

Thanks for the fixed link. Got it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2016, 02:08   #1491

I have finished the resell prices and compiled all of my prices into 1 archive.

Benno's Price Pack V1 includes:

AFM Prices by Benno:
IGC Aftermarket prices. All SpeedBoost has been removed and repriced using in-game cash.

Car Prices by Benno V3:
The car dealer has been completely reworked to make car prices more reasonable and stable.

Resell Prices by Benno:
The resell prices have all been changed to allow cars to be sold for 50% of the purchase price from the car dealer. (This is designed to be used with Car Prices by Benno V3).

The resell prices only work with cars that you purchase at the car dealer after adding the resell prices. Your current cars in your garage will not get these effects unless you repurchase the car from the dealer.

Link here:

Note: I have tested some of the sell prices and they work fine. But it is very time consuming to test them all so if you find any sell prices incorrectly priced then please let me know by posting here.

Thanks!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/29/2016, 12:57   #1492

Quote:
Link here:
That's right link? I mean, final fixed file
Old 01/29/2016, 13:06   #1493

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleJake View Post
That's right link? I mean, final fixed file
Yep, everything you need can be downloaded from that link. It includes the Lamborghini Balboni Achievement Edition as well. Sorry if all the releases I've made over the past week have been confusing. I honestly didn't expect to do any of this let alone so quickly.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2016, 17:06   #1494

So, only things that still missing is all performance parts, skill mods and vinyls
Old 01/29/2016, 23:05   #1495

Quote:
So, only things that still missing is all performance parts, skill mods and vinyls
Yes, but performance parts are difficult because there's a wide range of performance parts and I wouldn't even know where to start pricing them. Plus I don't have a problem with the current prices unlike the car dealer and the aftermarket shop which needed a repricing.

Skill mods I can do but I'd like to do it once the community manages to get all 1 to 5 skill mod parts in the shop rather than just for 4 and 5 star skill mods.

Vinyls can be done too but there are way too many vinyls to make them differ in price. If I did vinyls, all I would do is make the price like $200 per vinyl or something.

EDIT: Also worth noting that I don't think I can change the resell prices of performance parts and skill mods as basket files for these items don't exist.

EDIT:I have changed the prices of Skillmod parts. A 4 star post will cost you $20,000 and a 5 star part will cost $25,000. Once the community gets 1-3 star parts into the dealer I will update the prices again.

Download:

EDIT: So are you saying that it can't be done? Getting the 1 to 3 star skill mods that is.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2016, 06:31   #1496

Quote:
EDIT:I have changed the prices of Skillmod parts. A 4 star post will cost you $20,000 and a 5 star part will cost $25,000. Once the community gets 1-3 star parts into the dealer I will update the prices again.

Download:
EDITED OUT, sorry I was thinking the performance parts not the skill mods. Sorry!

EDIT: Adding the other skill mods requires adding basket files for them, but I understand they are located inside a file and I am not able to extract or decompile it to add them....
Old 01/30/2016, 08:00   #1497

in this file all performance parts in game (excluding useless misc parts). All you need is fix basketID (replace NFSW:NA_BLABLABLA to SRV-PERF1 or something) and prices, of course.

I try to find all skill parts now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2016, 08:47   #1498

Quote:

in this file all performance parts in game (excluding useless misc parts). All you need is fix basketID (replace NFSW:NA_BLABLABLA to SRV-PERF1 or something) and prices, of course.

It would be amazing if you could get all skillmods into the dealer. I hope you make progress with that. I look forward to your results.

As for prices, I don't currently have the motivation to do pricing on performance parts. There's so many different parts and it will take me hours and hours to identify each part and figure out a price for it. Maybe I will look into it but I can't make any promises.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2016, 08:48   #1499

Quote:

PERFORMANCE PARTS

I am using one berkay released in an earlier v1.8 release and removed the misc tier parts, I can buy all the parts from 1 star to 5 star...This file works perfect for me and I do not get the tier misc parts as rewards anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SKILL MODS INFO

as for the skill mods, I think we need to add basket files for all the 1 to 3 star mods as well. Berkay can provide more info about this. I do not know how to extract or decompile the file to get the basket files needed...

EDIT:: I do have a catalog file from v1.7 that has all the parts, but like I said we would need to add basket files for all the 1 through 3 star mods but as I understand they are inside a file and need to be extracted/decompiled to have access to edit and or add the new basket files needed....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY ALL ORIGINAL MAP EVENTS

EDIT: If anyone is interested,
Here is my all original map event. I a pretty sure it includes all the original except the few default events when you would start a new driver but all the rest are there and should be a complete original event map set....see image in spoiler...
I should have all the launchevent xml files included in the archive as well.

I am using this in v1.8u3 hotfix3

If anyone does use this, be sure to backup your current launchevent folder and the availableatlevel.xml. It is good practice to always backup before replacing...

================================================== ============

@Benno4
The basket files you changed the resell price for, do they include all the basket fixes we've done so far?

Here are the basket files we have fixed currently
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2016, 09:41   #1500

Basket files don't need for parts, think. Only catalog file (and item support in server code for proper commerce)
Thanks
1 User