Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/28/2016, 22:09   #6601

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritwa007 View Post
Can you send a link to the drift mod you are using? That will be helpful since I plan on making drift videos now that I got my controller working in nfsw!
Enjoy

I have my slider set to x999
Old 02/28/2016, 22:43   #6602

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
because like I said if ppl bothered to read throw thread he find answer it does get a bit retarded that this thread is filled with same questions over and over again will there be online why power up not working why do I keep getting this error I mean really half post on there are asking same thing and no its not hard answering it again but is that hard for them to read throw thread 1st be4 posting guess it is
It's through, lol. (I mentioned it before, but didn't really want to annoy you by saying the same thing again and again)
through and threw sound exactly the same.

Anywayz.... (z is intentional... style XD)

Problem is more times the same question is asked, with or without new updates, it decreases a thread's efficiency, as there is duplication (As evidenced by those too lazy to even flip back ONE page), and obfuscates important relevant information, which would take more time to find for new users.

Don't forget it wastes more time for daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly/decadely forum users here, who want the latest updates from Berkay/NoSpax/NilZao/NFSu360/etc, or are finding specific information, and will have to flip/search through more pages.
And everyone has real lives outside of a computer. (Pleasing their boy/girl friend, school, etc).

If there are any new updates, pretty sure they, or someone else would post or leak any updates/teasers here and on other NFS fan sites. And someone will be screaming like it's their birthday :P.

Relevent info spreads like wild fire across the NFS modding community.
And ironically also sometimes ends up on Reddit....
(I bet you, the same people who are modding also want private servers through Lan or dedicated servers)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/29/2016, 05:54   #6603

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
It's through, lol. (I mentioned it before, but didn't really want to annoy you by saying the same thing again and again)
through and threw sound exactly the same.

Anywayz.... (z is intentional... style XD)

Problem is more times the same question is asked, with or without new updates, it decreases a thread's efficiency, as there is duplication (As evidenced by those too lazy to even flip back ONE page), and obfuscates important relevant information, which would take more time to find for new users.

Don't forget it wastes more time for daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly/decadely forum users here, who want the latest updates from Berkay/NoSpax/NilZao/NFSu360/etc, or are finding specific information, and will have to flip/search through more pages.
And everyone has real lives outside of a computer. (Pleasing their boy/girl friend, school, etc).

If there are any new updates, pretty sure they, or someone else would post or leak any updates/teasers here and on other NFS fan sites. And someone will be screaming like it's their birthday :P.

Relevent info spreads like wild fire across the NFS modding community.
And ironically also sometimes ends up on Reddit....
(I bet you, the same people who are modding also want private servers through Lan or dedicated servers)
Maybe they could be given some thread which they only have access to write to, and is locked to all others. Or just post locked threads for each major update in their own NFSW Offline section.

Anyway, why can't they post the major stuff to the thread (edit it in) as people interested can just look at the first page.
Old 02/29/2016, 14:27   #6604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axarator View Post
Enjoy

I have my slider set to x999
it need a decryption key
Old 03/01/2016, 07:30   #6605

Quote:
Originally Posted by artimmy View Post
it need a decryption key
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2016, 21:34   #6606

fgdf
Old 03/02/2016, 12:18   #6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by alancv85 View Post
so i keep getting the same issue with the errorcode 13, i have everything working right but when i go to free roam and start criusing for like 1-5 min the game crashes saying errorcode 13 and that's with the antivirus disabled.
thanks
i have the same problem since i installed 1.8 version.. never had problems with older versions ... no solution for this , i tried disable firewall, i dont even have antivirus installed, deleted settings in server folder etc... it's still crashing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
because rand.exe is blocked and/or firewall is messing it up. disable av and firewall.
Well, dear Berkay i have that same problem since 1.8 is out, you can be in safehouse for hours and game will not crash, but in free roam or if i play anything, after 1-5 mins game crashes with error code 13, i tried to disable firewall , i dont even have antivirus installed , and the game crashes again , same thing. Before 1.8 version never had that problem.

Cheers!
Old 03/02/2016, 23:42   #6608

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axarator View Post
Maybe they could be given some thread which they only have access to write to, and is locked to all others. Or just post locked threads for each major update in their own NFSW Offline section.

Anyway, why can't they post the major stuff to the thread (edit it in) as people interested can just look at the first page.
Catch 22 with locked threads. (Only admin/moderators can edit locked threads, and there are no NFSW-only moderators for this board, since this MMO's "gone")

One soln could be to introduce a usergroup with restricted elevated privileges, but any changes apply to everyone in the usergroup, and need admin intervention.

Another could be to have a dedicated group/thread for internal discussion on what is "important" and "still relevent" (like the dev thread),
another for the FAQ, which would be locked & sticky'ed by a global moderator, if anyone has a friendly connection with them.
And the FAQ would only be updated max once a month. (to avoid burning out the moderators)

Anyways, spend time searching, lurking, being humble, see who are getting likes, and you'll find out who the hardcore bunch are. Feel free to build a FAQ package to add to the board.

(Just make sure you have a beefy antivirus and trust your instinct at the right time)

add-on: Um... how does one force a youtube url to be a normal text link?
Old 03/03/2016, 00:30   #6609

Where can i download 1.7 Beta version again? i give up on this 1.8 **** , i'm looking for a mounth solution for that 'error code 13' and it's impossible to fix it... so can just someone give me the link of 1.7 version?? Because i never had problems with older versions..
Old 03/03/2016, 01:25   #6610

Hi community!

I have not played in the past months, so I need a little help!

offServer v1.8: there is no player name and icon at 2nd and 3rd players, and I don't remember to the solution. Anybody can help me?

Thanks!
Old 03/03/2016, 08:34   #6611

hi, thx for build I may provide a small server for online for free, if you want )
Old 03/03/2016, 14:12   #6612

Quote:
Originally Posted by howtocheat View Post
Hi community!

I have not played in the past months, so I need a little help!

offServer v1.8: there is no player name and icon at 2nd and 3rd players, and I don't remember to the solution. Anybody can help me?

Thanks!
Old 03/03/2016, 15:04   #6613

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_sarac View Post
i have the same problem since i installed 1.8 version.. never had problems with older versions ... no solution for this , i tried disable firewall, i dont even have antivirus installed, deleted settings in server folder etc... it's still crashing..

Well, dear Berkay i have that same problem since 1.8 is out, you can be in safehouse for hours and game will not crash, but in free roam or if i play anything, after 1-5 mins game crashes with error code 13, i tried to disable firewall , i dont even have antivirus installed , and the game crashes again , same thing. Before 1.8 version never had that problem.

Cheers!
I got this problem too since updated to 1.8 . I don't know why , even when i try to fix this problem with all solution in related posts here , i'm still got errorcode_13 . And yea this error always appear in Freeroam after 1-2 minutes
I hope in the next update , this problem would be fixed
Old 03/03/2016, 15:32   #6614

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
Thanks to you!

Old 03/04/2016, 09:55   #6615

Mikhail Petrov
I have updated assembly, the maximum textures, archives of programs therefore the size of an installer became more, a large number of spendthrifts are added (fast rivals, purchase of cars and productivity details on achievement of a certain level, the STANDART+ card, in command pursuits +3 bots, is removed classiness of races, i.e. rivals are selected under classiness of your car and many other things). after installation of game there is a text document in which it is specified as it is correct to make everything, behind it the JAVA installation, the picture appears then as it is correct to put a patch for PYTHON, for some reason all pass this moment and installation of the python appears. You will make everything correctly, everything will work If it is necessary to someone in game all wheelbarrows and details at once, just register a lot of money and level 60 in a launcher. I have checked assembly for working capacity, everything works perfectly. Two references 1.
Closed Thread