Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/27/2016, 10:17   #6586

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by imahek View Post
a playing with fcknig bots? you guys are all mentaly sick... i played 10 minutes.. got bored.... uninstalled the game... gg
Then why silly questions? Buy a medal with fastening on a back.
Old 02/27/2016, 15:52   #6587

@Razul Antiwield

ofc its boring , and you will always win the race, coz the bots are not good programmed
Old 02/27/2016, 20:45   #6588

Quote:
a playing with fcknig bots? you guys are all mentaly sick... i played 10 minutes.. got bored.... uninstalled the game... gg
I assume you hadn't spent real money or hadn't spent hours vinyling cars when the master server was live.

Also, you don't know the modding value to have such a feature/mod/hello/nyan nyan cat/car. (Change stuff in the client files, update the server files to test, take note, etc)
It's discovery, doing something to suit yourself.
NFS:Carbon modding experience is highly desired. (Though I have zero Carbon modding experience, so yeah. XD)
You think the AI's c##p? Go and try to improve it. (I think it's client side though... unless someone finds evidence that it and manages to adjust the AI)
You want to know what maps are there? Go and try every map id out there.
Cars are too expensi... (bit awkward, but if you want to do it, do it. I won't be interested in it though)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had (still have a snapshot of btw) ~3 drivers on 1 account with ~300 cars, obtained with a mix of SB, and IGC, and mostly hand-vinyled. (Bxx knows. XD)

It's priceless to still have a snapshot of my persona data post-closure.

The only problem now is people's experience and free time (**cough GTRCars**)

Look on the bright side, at least YOU CAN STILL PLAY THE F##KING GAME
& do more than what you can do with MCO,
& not just see pretty pictures or have a useless client like NFS:Top Speed.

add-on: Ever heard of the saying Rome wasn't built in 1 day?
Same thing applies to the offline mod, and for a private server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2016, 02:21   #6589

Quote:
@Razul Antiwield

ofc its boring , and you will always win the race, coz the bots are not good programmed
Obviously you hardly spent any time playing the game pre-closure. Dude, stop ****** complaining and either fix the problems yourself, or be patient and wait for someone else to do it.
Old 02/28/2016, 02:25   #6590

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
I assume you hadn't spent real money or hadn't spent hours vinyling cars when the master server was live.

Also, you don't know the modding value to have such a feature/mod/hello/nyan nyan cat/car. (Change stuff in the client files, update the server files to test, take note, etc)
It's discovery, doing something to suit yourself.
NFS:Carbon modding experience is highly desired. (Though I have zero Carbon modding experience, so yeah. XD)
You think the AI's c##p? Go and try to improve it. (I think it's client side though... unless someone finds evidence that it and manages to adjust the AI)
You want to know what maps are there? Go and try every map id out there.
Cars are too expensi... (bit awkward, but if you want to do it, do it. I won't be interested in it though)

I had (still have a snapshot of btw) ~3 drivers on 1 account with ~300 cars, obtained with a mix of SB, and IGC, and mostly hand-vinyled. (Bxx knows. XD)

It's priceless to still have a snapshot of my persona data post-closure.

The only problem now is people's experience and free time (**cough GTRCars**)

Look on the bright side, at least YOU CAN STILL PLAY THE F##KING GAME
& do more than what you can do with MCO,
& not just see pretty pictures or have a useless client like NFS:Top Speed.

add-on: Ever heard of the saying Rome wasn't built in 1 day?
Same thing applies to the offline mod, and for a private server.
please visit your psychiatrist
Old 02/28/2016, 03:03   #6591

Will it ever have the ability to play with friends using Hamachi or something?
Old 02/28/2016, 04:25   #6592

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhillfake View Post
Will it ever have the ability to play with friends using Hamachi or something?
Will you ever have the ability to do some research? this has been answered over and over and over again next time read throw thread be4 posting ur find answer
Old 02/28/2016, 06:17   #6593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaratha View Post
Can you share the settings you used? I've seen the darkteam explanations but don't understand them as well as you did...
Here you go -
Just drop the "Custom101" file in the "Shaders" folder and load it in the World Material tab.
Old 02/28/2016, 07:01   #6594

I'm loving this even more than online
Old 02/28/2016, 10:05   #6595

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axarator View Post
Same.

Quote:
please visit your psychiatrist
What, so, we are talking about mental health now? I thought we were talking about NFSW.
Old 02/28/2016, 14:03   #6596

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axarator View Post
Can you send a link to the drift mod you are using? That will be helpful since I plan on making drift videos now that I got my controller working in nfsw!
Old 02/28/2016, 18:20   #6597

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Guys, don't communicate with imahek if possible. He used to do this exact same thing back when NFS:W was still live, he would just show up, say some seriously off-topic things, curse at the maker and then start a war. In my opinion, he's a really dedicated and successful internet troll. No matter what you tell to him, he will still find some problems in the speech you gave. Just move on, trust me, life is not worth wasting precious time with irrelevant people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritwa007 View Post
Can you send a link to the drift mod you are using? That will be helpful since I plan on making drift videos now that I got my controller working in nfsw!
Probably VLTEdit'd the handling, as any memory handling modifiers will make the car skid only in low speeds.
Old 02/28/2016, 19:43   #6598

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
pls stop making useless posts try reading throw thread 1st ur see this has been answered over and over and over and over again
Why is it an useless post? He's just expressing the idea of hundreds of ppl. Although it's been answered several times, it's not THAT hard answering it again instead of being a ****.
Old 02/28/2016, 21:16   #6599

does anyone know how to use VLTedit? I downloaded it but i can't find info on how to use it.
any help will be appreciated thanks.
Old 02/28/2016, 21:30   #6600

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuaprimadd View Post
Why is it an useless post? He's just expressing the idea of hundreds of ppl. Although it's been answered several times, it's not THAT hard answering it again instead of being a ****.
because like I said if ppl bothered to read throw thread he find answer it does get a bit retarded that this thread is filled with same questions over and over again will there be online why power up not working why do I keep getting this error I mean really half post on there are asking same thing and no its not hard answering it again but is that hard for them to read throw thread 1st be4 posting guess it is
Closed Thread