Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/15/2016, 06:27   #6631

elite*gold: 0
Question...

When I buy or am I sell a performance part the purchase price and/or the selling price is always wrong! (offserver v1.8Beta Update3 Hotfix3)

Example: I buy Amerikon p.parts collection, the price is 100.000 IGC - but the deduction only 11,520 IGC! (If I buy an Amerikon engine only, the deducation is the right price, 32.000 IGC). Then when I sell a part, or I sell them all, the payment is 0 IGC.

It is a know bug? Or something wrong with my version?
Old 03/15/2016, 20:10   #6632

one thing that you cant do in this anymore is buy card packs

i understand why

offline server = no access to things linked to online servers

just a stupid question

will there EVER be access to card packs?
Old 03/15/2016, 21:04   #6633

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSwurl View Post
one thing that you cant do in this anymore is buy card packs

i understand why

offline server = no access to things linked to online servers

just a stupid question

will there EVER be access to card packs?
this has been answered over and over again card packs are not needed as everything is in dear making card packs useless
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2016, 02:54   #6634

I keep getting an infinite "Please Wait" while trying to paint cars. I have Windows 10, and Java 8 update 73.
Old 03/17/2016, 02:26   #6635

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
this has been answered over and over again card packs are not needed as everything is in dear making card packs useless
i know but some modded cars you can only have with card packs, you cannot buy them.
Old 03/17/2016, 03:22   #6636

Quote:
Originally Posted by artimmy View Post
I know but some modded cars you can only have with card packs, you cannot buy them.
What cars?
So far I only know Ryo's Evo and the Unlimited [s]Ryo[/s]R35 are the only 2 CPP cars. (not including the Interceptor, but, um nevermind)
You might recover the preset name/hashes for those from globalc.bin or from a car changer hack to add into the car dealer.
Then add it to the stock car dealer xml mod or find a preexisting car dealer server mod to add to, and upload it as a standalone mod.

But it's up to you. (While you're add it, try and add the sign for Mr Bee's rental back in pretty please. XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
This has been answered over and over again. Card packs are not needed as everything is in dear, making card packs useless
(Just went around to fix the grammar stuff)

add-on: Also from the game's point of view, those "modded" cars are presets. so it's not custom.
(Though someone did add a custom modded car to the car dealer before, love that idea)
Old 03/17/2016, 15:25   #6637

It seems to be wrong basked data for one version of Porsche Cayman S, while getting it in the shop, his score is as any other Cayman S without parts (358), however, in performance shop, his score is 626, addind performance parts would drop the scor acordingly.
Old 03/17/2016, 16:35   #6638

Porsche Cayman S have such original performance settings:

Top Speed:

Acceleration:

Handling:

Opens NFS Vlted2.1 and in folder Pvehicle> ....> exotic> Caymans> Modify the value of tuning.

You're probably a modified version Caymans, because the original version does not have such value (600,640,640). OTHER tuning values are lower than those stock car, because tuning count to minus.
The game uses 4 values for Top Speed, Acceleration, handling, one is for stock car, the rest value of the car computes performance tuning.
Old 03/17/2016, 19:09   #6639

Quote:
Originally Posted by marek17 View Post
Porsche Cayman S have such original performance settings:

Top Speed:

Acceleration:

Handling:

Opens NFS Vlted2.1 and in folder Pvehicle> ....> exotic> Caymans> Modify the value of tuning.

You're probably a modified version Caymans, because the original version does not have such value (600,640,640). OTHER tuning values are lower than those stock car, because tuning count to minus.
The game uses 4 values for Top Speed, Acceleration, handling, one is for stock car, the rest value of the car computes performance tuning.
But this is a stock car, I'm just pointing out at bug. I did not changed anything, it doesn't matter really, there are 3 more versions availalbe, and they work as expected. Just mentioned because it seems it gone unnoticed.
Old 03/18/2016, 00:07   #6640

Im running into a nfs world startup problem. When I try to start the server I fall into an infinite loop of failing to connect to XMPPHost .

And when I try to run the game it starts for a fraction of a second before ending the game process.

Anyone know why my game wont start? I had this back in the day of World online , and after re-installing my windows it went away. Looking for a way to sort it out without re-installing.
Old 03/18/2016, 12:19   #6641

I cant read the readme file because its an .MD file. help?
Old 03/18/2016, 13:09   #6642

I got a problem , need a hand.
The server keep RELAYING when I went to the paint shop,what can I do for it?
Old 03/18/2016, 13:24   #6643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson968 View Post
I got a problem , need a hand.
The server keep RELAYING when I went to the paint shop,what can I do for it?
If it is what I think you mean, follow Marek17's info and should fix it..

Other info:
To add custom cars or modded cars you need the basket info, if you have the basket info it is a matter of adding the correct hash to the presetride xml then add the needed basket with the correct data and you add that car as I did with the Achievement Lamborghini that was missing...

EDITED: I should add, as long as the content is in the game files it can be added to the dealer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormernfs View Post
Im running into a nfs world startup problem. When I try to start the server I fall into an infinite loop of failing to connect to XMPPHost .

And when I try to run the game it starts for a fraction of a second before ending the game process.

Anyone know why my game wont start? I had this back in the day of World online , and after re-installing my windows it went away. Looking for a way to sort it out without re-installing.

I think your missing RAND.exe that is needed, security blocking it or is was deleted open your server folder open www/server see if rand.exe is there if not it was blocked by your security or windows... I believe that is your trouble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leipero View Post
But this is a stock car, I'm just pointing out at bug. I did not changed anything, it doesn't matter really, there are 3 more versions availalbe, and they work as expected. Just mentioned because it seems it gone unnoticed.

These were already fixed, I fixed all the basket files for many cars in the dealer here is a link to all that I have fixed
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/18/2016, 17:39   #6644

Quote:
Originally Posted by idfkmate View Post
I cant read the readme file because its an .MD file. help?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/README -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markdown
It's just a text file with a syntax made so machines can make a pretty readme for consumers.

Default the github page shows the formatted readme below...
so if it's not on Github, or the md file doesn't follow the syntax, then you would need to open it with notepad/mousepad/notepad++/wordpad/etc.

Also many times you'll encounter many readme files without an extension.
Those tend to be more... human readable.
**points to unix README files**
Old 03/18/2016, 19:53   #6645

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
These were already fixed, I fixed all the basket files for many cars in the dealer here is a link to all that I have fixed
My bad, I overlooked that post, will try it latter, but I assume it works well now, thanks.
Closed Thread