Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NFS World - Offline Server

Closed Thread

Old 04/16/2016, 06:41   #6751

elite*gold: 0
Hello, um. I got the game from the link provided, and followed the instructions, but NFS World crashes on startup and then shows error messages titled "Exception Caught" afterwards. How can i fix it?

Old 04/16/2016, 11:53   #6752

Great work so far. Just tested the server running over 6 hours - no crashes. But I just was in the savehouse to style a few cars with nice vinys.

@: Did you do all the things in the right order? Maybe there is a problem with "rand.exe". You maybe put a hash or chop (not a cross) in the field after "run as administrator". Maybe that help, but I'm not sure about it.

Old 04/16/2016, 12:21   #6753

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
@: Did you do all the things in the right order? Maybe there is a problem with "rand.exe". You maybe put a hash or chop (not a cross) in the field after "run as administrator". Maybe that help, but I'm not sure about it.
Yes :/ I did. Although i noticed, it says in the readme that the server should close itself after running Start NFS World but it doesn't close on mine.
Old 04/16/2016, 14:23   #6754

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanWasAnAngel View Post
Yes :/ I did. Although i noticed, it says in the readme that the server should close itself after running Start NFS World but it doesn't close on mine.
The server should close AFTER you close NFS World, not after you start it...

Old 04/16/2016, 15:12   #6755

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
Follow marek17's info and this will fix the paintshop and driver info for second and third bug
Thanks Mate. I appreciate it.
Old 04/16/2016, 16:35   #6756

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowItDown View Post
Okay srsly, you make no sense with your speech and I do pay attention, and I can anyways ask if there is any plan for future, that's allowed, but jerks and idiots like you there will be always around to talk as much as possible like smart asses, please skip my post, since you obviously are trying to troll... all I see in your text is blabla.
People already tried the quiet method. (I have too), but people need to realize

1) people are busy (school, social life, what not)
2) parts are already open sourced on github (or sdks made) in an attempt to get people to contribute. (As a win-win sol'n for 1) )
3) people are working on different things that interests them. (finding builds that include the lakeside safehouse, modding NFS:HP2 for me, etc)
4) unnecessary repeated requests are taking up space and burying the important stuff. (Like repeated bug reports), further contributing to TLR, and making it harder for those catching up weekly, or monthly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Person sees something new in thread, gets excited, thinking it's something new that will contribute to server developments, (or a major teaser), and see the same thing.

Compound that by 100s of people who check the threads for updates, and 100s of different people asking the same thing expecting an instant response, then disappearing for months on end.

Another way, put a weekly reader in your shoes, would you prefer to see:
"When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "Server is planned to be ready in September." "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "Server has too little updates, project staled"
"When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" "When is online ready?" ...

or

"Server is planned to be ready in September."
"Server has too little updates, project staled"

Therefore while you can certainly ask, stop and think about it. People's innocent post adds up, and discourages people from searching for the latest of whatever one is interested in or whatever problem they're having. (that have been posted and solved for days)

(btw, this post is adding to the noise that people aren't interested in, just to serve you and waste other people's time)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/17/2016, 00:37   #6757

Hey berkay, will this have online function, or no?
Old 04/17/2016, 00:41   #6758

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoplex View Post
Hey berkay, will this have online function, or no?
I'm not him, but as N/A said, there a lot of reasons about it, so read the points mentionated
Old 04/17/2016, 05:38   #6759

help me
i cant drive
but the menu buttons works
Old 04/17/2016, 17:59   #6760

Berkay release date of 1.9 server give please!
Old 04/17/2016, 18:43   #6761

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOskillx View Post
Berkay release date of 1.9 server give please!
not any time soon ur know this if you bothered to read though thread
Old 04/17/2016, 20:33   #6762

berkay can you fix buying stickers, they don't unlock after buy them
Old 04/18/2016, 02:56   #6763

Loving this, sad to see that the servers went down but I feel like they just went back up after getting this offline server
Old 04/18/2016, 16:05   #6764

For me it says "can't find registry", so what am I supposed to do?
Old 04/18/2016, 22:01   #6765

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiippuLaku View Post
For me it says "can't find registry", so what am I supposed to do?
Either delete the settings.ini from the server folder and relaunch it or edit it and set the nfsw.exe location to where you have it...

EDIT: Anyone else experiencing this, if I buy a car with any performance parts, even 1 star, and I try to replace the parts my game crashes... if I try to sell the parts my game crashes... to get around this I have to edit the carslot.xml to delete the parts before I can put new ones of my choice on...not a big problem but still troublesome.

Closed Thread

« EA NFS World forum gone | INSTALLER NEED FOR SPEED WORLD OFFLINE 3.0 MULTI LANGUAGE »