Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/17/2016, 18:56   #6541

elite*gold: 0
hello i have question. Why i can't driving wsad and i can't rotate in garage the cars?
Old 02/18/2016, 07:49   #6542

yo Berkay, tell me please about one thing - it is possible to do a REAL NFS World online? Or we need to stay on those offline servers?
Old 02/18/2016, 11:42   #6543

Quote:
Originally Posted by arek13022 View Post
yo Berkay, tell me please about one thing - it is possible to do a REAL NFS World online? Or we need to stay on those offline servers?
He has stated already that he plans to start multiplayer some time, but it will take a long time to complete. He will be accepting donations when he starts. What confuses me is how NFSW can have a server made for it by the community, yet for other MMOs it does not work because nobody has access to the server files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driverx336 View Post
hello i have question. Why i can't driving wsad and i can't rotate in garage the cars?
This has already been asked before by several people, and it was not solved. Download Xpadder and try that, or plug in a controller if you have one, but no guarantees.
Old 02/18/2016, 18:47   #6544

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
You don't really need it.
Just save an html copy of the advanced setting thread (On the EA forums), refer to it and edit the xml settings with notepad. (Or wordpad, or vim, or gedit, or notepad++, or ...)
All i can see on that(with notepad) its chinese
the settings thing from settings folder has a SystemSettings dat file that it's in chinese...cant edit manualy anything...that's why im searching for advanced settings app.
there is no other file there.
Old 02/18/2016, 20:21   #6545

Exclamation

Whenever I try to start the server, it counts down from 15. When it hits zero a message pops up. It says: 'Process has exited, so the requested information is not available.' Does anyone know what I did wrond and/or how to fix it? Thanks in advance...
Old 02/18/2016, 21:21   #6546

ehh thanks bro for info
Old 02/19/2016, 06:45   #6547

thank you very much berkay the game now runs perfectly, and i wanted to ask a kinda silly question: can you actually change the handling of the cars or their characteristics? i was just wondering scince the audi rs4 and s5 feel very front end heavy
thank you
Old 02/19/2016, 09:14   #6548

runs really great...thx 4 this!
but i ask me if its possible to have a driver without achivements, to gain them 4 yourself?!?! that would be awesome ;-)
Old 02/19/2016, 12:12   #6549

Quote:
Originally Posted by alancv85 View Post
thank you very much berkay the game now runs perfectly, and i wanted to ask a kinda silly question: can you actually change the handling of the cars or their characteristics? i was just wondering scince the audi rs4 and s5 feel very front end heavy
thank you
You can do that in your carslots.txt, probably the <PhysicsProfileHash>, but I don't know.
Old 02/19/2016, 17:00   #6550

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by alancv85 View Post
thank you
vltedit supports nfsw, take a look at that
Old 02/19/2016, 18:41   #6551

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
All i can see on that(with notepad) its chinese
the settings thing from settings folder has a SystemSettings dat file that it's in chinese...cant edit manualy anything...that's why im searching for advanced settings app.
there is no other file there.
You really are a greenhorn...

You don't need SystemsSettings.dat, though looks like it can be decrypted...
<3 github for finding obscure stuff, lol.

This is the resource I've relied upon for 5 years now:

Bookmark it, save a (html or txt) copy, check here daily, and if someone asks the same thing, just PM them politely, tell them to backup that page in case it goes poof from EA's website and archive.org.

That and this thread and the dev thread is fat enough.

add-on: btw, anyone has any good suggestions for portable c++ compilers that I can use? (aka those I can throw on a USB instead and run on any Windows PC without installing?)
Old 02/19/2016, 20:35   #6552

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
mingw is pretty good and runs both on virtually anything.
Old 02/20/2016, 07:37   #6553

Does anyone know the actual values of the server settings, like the REP and IGC rewards, as well as drop rates?
Old 02/20/2016, 10:23   #6554

My security thing keeps on deleting the offline server instantly
Old 02/20/2016, 11:14   #6555

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mammalizer View Post
My security thing keeps on deleting the offline server instantly
Add an exception to your antivirus. If that doesn't work, temporarily disable your antivirus.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread