Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/29/2016, 20:21   #6691

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
It depends on how you want to search it. (and whether you used the default installation path)

The client path the game launcher uses to store the client path when you installed the launcher is in registry, provided you know how the registry is structured, and you didn't move the client files after the last time you ran the launcher (as messing around with it can destroy the OS)
For me, it's in "HKLM/software/Electronic Arts/Need For Speed world/GameInstallDir".

Another method is to is use an online search engine to find the default NFSW client install directory, and use common sense.

If you use a non-default location, and forgot where you installed it to (or don't have access to internet and isLazy=true), search the file on your computer by file name with your favourite desktop search application.

Then however you find nfsw.exe, save the folder where it resides in, and point to it.

(Searching for stuff is a basic skill, just saying)
i would just like to say that i am here as my last resort. i have tried every thing i know possible( including your ways). i just need a to dowload nfsw.exe so i can play the game.

Old 03/30/2016, 01:27   #6692

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,718
@ Hats off for reviving NFSW by creating an offline server data! Well, powerups are not working unfortunately, but it is still great fun.

Does anyone know whether it is possible to install new cars into the game, may it be implementing new ones or replacing standard cars by new ones? As far as I can remember, it has been possible in NFS Most Wanted (2005 version) to replace game's cars by new cars by using a modloader, does something like that exist for NFS World as well? If not, is there anyone here having that in mind and willing to put that idea into action? Thanks for answers in advance.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2016, 03:19   #6693

In 1.8, were the achievement percents the same as on the last day of online?
Old 03/30/2016, 10:38   #6694

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
@ Hats off for reviving NFSW by creating an offline server data! Well, powerups are not working unfortunately, but it is still great fun.

Does anyone know whether it is possible to install new cars into the game, may it be implementing new ones or replacing standard cars by new ones? As far as I can remember, it has been possible in NFS Most Wanted (2005 version) to replace game's cars by new cars by using a modloader, does something like that exist for NFS World as well? If not, is there anyone here having that in mind and willing to put that idea into action? Thanks for answers in advance.
Thanks, appreciate it. I think the reason that your powerups aren't working is because your A/V is blocking access to the rand.exe - a memory manipulator which enables certain game functions to use localhost instead of trying to reach the server. It also can be your firewall blocking connectiong between Xmpp and Http servers, Windows tends to do that sometimes.

About the modloader or any similar tools, they are currently not in the making, but I digress. Maybe Renesis can do it but I highly doubt it.

Again, thanks for stopping by.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2016, 16:43   #6695

Berkay Would you help me find out the algorithm that calculates the Performance-tuning cars with performance parts in performanceshop, please? Especially I need to know the formula.
Old 03/31/2016, 11:14   #6696

Hi, im the error message, ''You're not running the 1613 build, can't gurantee stability- and it come to the loading screen and thats it
Old 03/31/2016, 13:06   #6697

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praneeshan View Post
Hi, im the error message, ''You're not running the 1613 build, can't gurantee stability- and it come to the loading screen and thats it

You don't have the latest game build (which is 1613).

You can get it from RV Productions video. Has two links in the description.

Open it in Youtube and pick a link from the description.
Old 03/31/2016, 14:35   #6698

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by marek17 View Post
Berkay Would you help me find out the algorithm that calculates the Performance-tuning cars with performance parts in performanceshop, please? Especially I need to know the formula.
I don't know it either, it's not that important.
Old 03/31/2016, 14:46   #6699

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
I don't know it either, it's not that important.
Okay, I'll have to find it yourself.
Electronic Arts does not help me around.
Old 04/01/2016, 06:23   #6700

Information not available/out of memory help

Im new to this, and after hours of frustration I finally for a brief moment got the game to open and work. It said im out of memory after trying to buy a car, and after some research I found out I needed Java 8. I downloaded that and restarted my computer. This made it so I cant open the game at all now, even though if I go to re-select NFSW.exe with the launcher. It just says the requested information is not available.

Does anyone here have any help as to solving this?
Old 04/01/2016, 13:42   #6701

Big request

This might seem like a dumb question. But how far are you guys from making real server's or LAN? would like to know since it would be fun to play with friends again.
Old 04/01/2016, 14:37   #6702

I'm looking for the mod, which makes bots in SP harder. pls help me
Old 04/02/2016, 19:36   #6703

Lan servers a possibility?

With the data we have, it shouldnt take time for someone to start making public servers similar to games like GTA San Andreas also known as SAMP. Or to use tunngle's connection to create lan servers?

Just asking, if some project for this is in progress or not
Old 04/02/2016, 19:56   #6704

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripirius View Post
With the data we have, it shouldnt take time for someone to start making public servers similar to games like GTA San Andreas also known as SAMP. Or to use tunngle's connection to create lan servers?

Just asking, if some project for this is in progress or not
open ur eyes and read through thread ur find answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyGamerYT View Post
This might seem like a dumb question. But how far are you guys from making real server's or LAN? would like to know since it would be fun to play with friends again.
and same for you read through thread and ur find answer its been answered over and over and over again
Old 04/02/2016, 21:55   #6705

Can I download this without getting a trojaner??

Closed Thread

« EA NFS World forum gone | INSTALLER NEED FOR SPEED WORLD OFFLINE 3.0 MULTI LANGUAGE »