Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/11/2016, 02:49   #6511

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfswhackerusa View Post
bring back the car prize packs plzzz they were fun
no need for car prize packs as all cars are in dear if you bothered to read throw the thread ur know this
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2016, 04:14   #6512

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Multiplayer is being done SLOWLY, it might even take a year for it to reach the beta state.

--
'Cars' completely finalized, live-edit support added in the Garage Tab:
Is there anyway i could donate 5$ to maybe motivate you to work more?
Old 02/11/2016, 11:02   #6513

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
No income/donations will be accepted until Nilzao & I sit down to start working on MP for real. I even asked GMZ for help, he said he'd take a look. However, not until that MP is definitely coming will we be accepting such transactions. I don't want to be like EA, saying "stay tuned" and then disappearing into the abyss is just immoral.
Thanks
14 Users
Old 02/11/2016, 11:13   #6514

Thank *** you guys aren't like EA. I'm really looking forward to the future when it comes to the server.
Old 02/12/2016, 00:37   #6515

Woohoo

Tried it, it works Thanks, and thumbs up for using WPF (just forget the whole MVVM thing hehe)

And you can drive traffic cars haha sold under UNLOCALIZED STRING manufacturer
Old 02/12/2016, 06:31   #6516

Quite looking forward to this.

Now, if only pursuits were actually harder for beast cars and not only fun using the most basic of starter cars.
Old 02/12/2016, 08:18   #6517

so i installed everything and it's running good but everytime i launch nfs it says exception caught even though i left click on it, and now i can't open the game because it say that i need to select NFS.exe but i don't have that file and now i can't do anything.
any help would be very appreciated thanks
Old 02/12/2016, 11:04   #6518

Quote:
Originally Posted by alancv85 View Post
so i installed everything and it's running good but everytime i launch nfs it says exception caught even though i left click on it, and now i can't open the game because it say that i need to select NFS.exe but i don't have that file and now i can't do anything.
any help would be very appreciated thanks
Dude, you don't have the game. That is why.
Get it from here:
It contains the nfsw.exe you are after.
Old 02/12/2016, 17:16   #6519

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razul Antiwield View Post
Dude, you don't have the game. That is why.
Get it from here:
It contains the nfsw.exe you are after.
By now I'm probably the only one who still hasn't uninstalled their copy of the NFSW end-of-world client... (half a year after the server closed)
Old 02/12/2016, 17:27   #6520

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
By now I'm probably the only one who still hasn't uninstalled their copy of the NFSW end-of-world client... (half a year after the server closed)
Nope, I never uninstalled it... Not like I would of gained much space if I uninstalled it anyway :/
Old 02/13/2016, 02:42   #6521

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
I left it and Battlefield Heroes on my computer for a few months before deleting.
Old 02/13/2016, 08:26   #6522

Wow I just found this the other day and am astounded at what you've done. I was involved with NFSW since the first beta days and was extremely sad to see it die. I got your offline version up and running with only a couple issue. One was my own graphic drivers being out of date, and the other was the treasure hunt not completing. It was due to the number of gems being set by default to 5 (at least in the version I downloaded). Now when I finish collecting the 15 the treasure hunt ends.

I wish I could help but my experience with C# is limited at best. Python I know like the back of my hand however so if theres python bits to work on I could definitely help there.

Thanks again for your work!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2016, 10:01   #6523

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlywantnfswo View Post
Wow I just found this the other day and am astounded at what you've done. I was involved with NFSW since the first beta days and was extremely sad to see it die. I got your offline version up and running with only a couple issue. One was my own graphic drivers being out of date, and the other was the treasure hunt not completing. It was due to the number of gems being set by default to 5 (at least in the version I downloaded). Now when I finish collecting the 15 the treasure hunt ends.

I wish I could help but my experience with C# is limited at best. Python I know like the back of my hand however so if theres python bits to work on I could definitely help there.

Thanks again for your work!
Make sure you have downloaded the 1.8.3 from the first post. In that, only a persona bug and a commerce bug is present. I'll lay out a small fix for those in 2-3 days so as to make it a little easier to use.

Our xmpp server is in python. It's only a packet receive and packet send without any checks to make the game think a server is up and running. I'm currently busy with the http server so you can actually find a nice replacement for that in c# if you want. XMPP is basically a jabber-chat channel so it shouldn't be too hard (:
Old 02/13/2016, 13:12   #6524

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post

Need for Speed World: Offline Server
Version v1.8Beta Update3 Hotfix3

"There is no real end for NFSW until we say so."

Introduction
They, even me, said it was impossible. Well, it turns out that it's possible and it can be done. Please welcome the first ever public custom server for NFS: World.

To those willing to help, the code resides in . Send commits as pull requests.

About
It's a pretty straight-forward tool but since it's in beta it requires many dependencies. These include: Java, Python2, Windows. We try our best to bring you the best experience but remember that it will take time.

How to use
Read the "readme.html" in the archive. It tells you everything you need to know.

Bugs
  • If you use parts from your inventory, they will not be removed from your inventory. You have to sell them to get rid of them!
  • Card packs, insurance and amplifiers don't work and can't be bought.
  • When broken, TH Streak will reset itself after server is restarted if it wasn't completed in a single run.

Troubleshooting
  • Make sure your firewall is disabled.
  • Make sure your antivirus is disabled.
  • Make sure you did NOT change anything in the server.
  • Make sure you have installed Java 8 Update 66 or up.
  • Make sure you have reinstalled Python if you used versions before 1.8. (Also make sure to delete C:\Python27 before installing Python)
  • Make sure you have installed Python following the link in the readme. Then, made sure to follow instructions on the README.
  • Make sure you did NOT touch Python after installing it.
  • Make sure you are NOT using an operating system that's from 2001 and had its last update 7 years ago. (aka Windows XP) ->
  • If you can't get past this:
    "Attempting to connect XMPPHOST. #X
    Failed, retrying"

Uninstall Python, delete C:\Python27, and then install Python using the links and instructions on the README.
  • If nothing helps, here's a magnet link of NFSW(thx to GMZ):
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2DC6F0736F982FB2...F30C4208BA20EB

Changelog

DO NOT SHARE THIS SERVER TO OTHER PLACES WITHOUT GIVING PROPER CREDITS AND LINKING THE DOWNLOAD LINK TO HERE! PEOPLE THAT MAKE MONEY OFF OF MY WORK WILL JUST CAUSE ME TO DELETE AND STOP WORKING ON THIS PROJECT ONCE AND FOR ALL, DON'T BE A BITCH.

how can i talk with ya online? like skype...facebook...cus i want to ask and suggest something...in short i wanna help ya for making the nfsw...maybe for multiplayer
Old 02/13/2016, 13:15   #6525

Can't seem to get past a server error code 5 after reformatting windows 10 on other PC. Everything installs fine with the readme and I have all the NFSW files. It works perfectly fine on my other PC that was upgraded to Windows 10. Is there a issue with windows 10?

Edit: Downloaded latest offline server and now get error, "Couldn't find registry entry for NFS:W." when running OfflineServer.exe. I'll see if I can find a fix for the registry error by looking at my other PC's registry.

Edit: Got this to work by deleting the settings.ini file and running the OfflineServer.exe again.

I like to play this game whether it is online or offline, and my baby sister would be very disappointed if she couldn't drive her pink car that I made for her when she visits me.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread