Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro)

Discussion on Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro) within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 04/04/2017, 10:24   #406

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by proxor92 View Post
Is it possible to set this bot to prestige at specific stage?
As I said in a previous post, although I admit I don't fully* understand HiroMacro, what I do* understand:

HiroMacro works in 2 ways:
1) 1 press at "x" coordinates regardless of what is there.

2)(this is the way most of TT2 HiroMacro script is written) If you can tell the difference by what colour* a pixel at coordinate "x" is, then yes it is possible, - this is how it can unlock features just once.

If you want Hiromacro to tell what number something is, then no it cannot​ (or at least not without taking a very long time)
Imagine looking at that number, 1 pixel at a time. Now, can you tell what the number is???
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2017, 17:01   #407

i want to run it on 1080x1920 resolution. my device is galaxy note 3 running android 7.1.1 (lineage os). any chance of getting a modified version of the script for running it on my device?
Old 04/05/2017, 03:11   #408

Which settings should i change to use hand of midas only even with no full mana? can someone tell me please?
Old 04/05/2017, 16:35   #409

Good afternoon,

I would like to use the fairy_tap function but I'm not premium.
Could we just get a tap on fairy (or double fairy) by clicking around their path and adding a "No thanks" tap in case the fairy create a popup ?
Old 04/06/2017, 19:26   #410

Quote:
Originally Posted by killaheala5001 View Post
Which settings should i change to use hand of midas only even with no full mana? can someone tell me please?
set intervalMidas to 1
Old 04/07/2017, 01:33   #411

WhyNo, still working on this at all? Just curious.
Old 04/08/2017, 05:51   #412

Hello Whyno, I noticed that Fairies fly a little lower than they were on the previous updates. When I enable tapping, fairies randomly tapped multiple times and it get stucked to the point where you choose to watch the video and leave it.

var #enableFairies 0
var #enablePremiumCollect 0
var #enableTapping 1

Is it okay to rework where tapping is focused on a single specific cell? Or the line between Swordmaster, only on the left portion so we can farm equipment and never tapped the equipment on the right side.

Thank you!
Old 04/11/2017, 09:36   #413

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankremaster View Post
Hello Whyno, I noticed that Fairies fly a little lower than they were on the previous updates. When I enable tapping, fairies randomly tapped multiple times and it get stucked to the point where you choose to watch the video and leave it.

var #enableFairies 0
var #enablePremiumCollect 0
var #enableTapping 1

Is it okay to rework where tapping is focused on a single specific cell? Or the line between Swordmaster, only on the left portion so we can farm equipment and never tapped the equipment on the right side.

Thank you!
I think you can just change the number of line 871 and 872
Quote:
rand #randomX 60 415
rand #randomY 160 420
Old 04/11/2017, 18:08   #414

Quote:
Originally Posted by hingchun View Post
I think you can just change the number of line 871 and 872
But the problem is, I can't locate which specific coordinated is the correct one. Any idea how to get it?
Old 04/11/2017, 21:55   #415

elite*gold: 128
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hankeytown View Post
WhyNo, still working on this at all? Just curious.
Not atm, but I will update the bot soon as possible. Maybe next week.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/12/2017, 16:57   #416

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyno View Post
Not atm, but I will update the bot soon as possible. Maybe next week.
A big thanks!!

* Possible to change the tap coordinates, move it from middle to far left of the screen, so tap won't open equipment drops. Stacking is really good, we can get high leveled items.

* Add Shadow Clone when using skill
Old 04/13/2017, 14:39   #417

will someone post a detailed step by step guide video of how to activate it in nox emulator? i am really feeling hopeless here!
Old 04/15/2017, 16:56   #418

Quote:
A big thanks!!

* Possible to change the tap coordinates, move it from middle to far left of the screen, so tap won't open equipment drops. Stacking is really good, we can get high leveled items.

* Add Shadow Clone when using skill
Added both in 1.0.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegafrank View Post
will someone post a detailed step by step guide video of how to activate it in nox emulator? i am really feeling hopeless here!

I asked a friend for a video tutorial.

New Release. Just small things in 1.0.7. I focus the clan quest with the next update.

Beta v1.0.7 (15.04.2017)
  • Added option for auto stop ms leveling after all skills are unlocked
  • Added equipment stacking
  • Added missing shadow clone configuration
  • Adjust clan quest detection
  • Added autorestart after tt2 app crash
  • Added autostart tt2 on script start
  • Reorder hero levelup clicks
  • Fixed heroe level up positions
  • Resort configuration
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/16/2017, 01:54   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegafrank View Post
I use it with Nox just fine based on the normal instructions but my only issue was how to start the macro. I changed the setting in HiroMacro for the "Macro ActionKey" to be "Add a button on the screen". Now I just click the button to start/stop the macro.
Old 04/16/2017, 09:15   #420

Quote:
Looking forward to the next CQ update! Thanks! v106
New test version (v1.1) for multiple clan quests. Stable for me, but I need feedback from more players.
Thanks
2 Users