Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro)

Discussion on Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro) within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 03/22/2017, 12:07   #376

elite*gold: 0
A new function suggest:
Set the stage no. to decide when to prestige rather than time
Old 03/22/2017, 13:01   #377

Quote:
Originally Posted by hingchun View Post
A new function suggest:
Set the stage no. to decide when to prestige rather than time
You cannot detect the stage without tedious color detection. This is by far the easiest way.

I think it should be possible to improve the hero skills, as it should be possible to just tap until its gray.
Old 03/22/2017, 13:44   #378

New function suggestion:
When available, Autobuy *NEW* artifact - NOT top up existing artifacts​

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Old 03/22/2017, 14:25   #379

Many of your suggestions are great, but not feasible. There are restrictions to Hiro Macro, certain things simply cannot be achieved. Complex steps require tons of screen capture - which will render the bot useless due to the high memory usage which will lead to lots of other issues.
Old 03/22/2017, 17:01   #380

why my checkbossfight doesn't work?v1.0.6
Old 03/22/2017, 21:59   #381

Seems to get stuck a lot on collect screen. I have ad skip from buying gems. Works great when I can babysit it but seems to get stuck once in a while.
Old 03/22/2017, 23:04   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by thLullaby View Post
Many of your suggestions are great, but not feasible. There are restrictions to Hiro Macro, certain things simply cannot be achieved. Complex steps require tons of screen capture - which will render the bot useless due to the high memory usage which will lead to lots of other issues.
From what little I understand of Hiromacro scripts, it samples​ given coordinates for a given colour & then presses or presses & slides as required?
So I think it should be fairly easy to do at least 2 of suggestions

Autobuy new artifact is a one-time action (just​ after an auto prestige):
click artifact tab, scroll to top, sample colour of "buy new artifact" button, click if appropriate.

Sword master limited leveling is usually 1 time action(at the very start):
click Sword master tab, scroll to bottom, sample colour of "prestige" button, if appropriate scroll back to the top to be able to level up the Sword master. Once prestige button is orange then this step no longer needs to be repeated.
Old 03/22/2017, 23:34   #383

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamens View Post
From what little I understand of Hiromacro scripts, it samples​ given coordinates for a given colour & then presses or presses & slides as required?
So I think it should be fairly easy to do at least 2 of suggestions

Autobuy new artifact is a one-time action (just​ after an auto prestige):
click artifact tab, scroll to top, sample colour of "buy new artifact" button, click if appropriate.

Sword master limited leveling is usually 1 time action(at the very start):
click Sword master tab, scroll to bottom, sample colour of "prestige" button, if appropriate scroll back to the top to be able to level up the Sword master. Once prestige button is orange then this step no longer needs to be repeated.
Well, I did not say all of the suggestions are not feasible Regardless, the current setup is accomplished using Screen Capture which is pretty taxing and will have a severe impact on the script when used repeatedly.

With Hiro Macro, accuracy is yet another issue - which is prolly the main reason why "using diamonds for clan boss" got delayed/scrapped.
Old 03/23/2017, 05:14   #384

I think the biggest problem is, when you have IP boosted to 14lvl at Skill Tree, and black screen is very often. It may probably crash everything

Sorry for my english but I'm tryin
Old 03/23/2017, 08:58   #385

Quote:
Well, I did not say all of the suggestions are not feasible
Thank you![emoji2]

Quote:
… the current setup is accomplished using Screen Capture which is pretty taxing and will have a severe impact on the script when used repeatedly.

With Hiro Macro, accuracy is yet another issue.
As I mentioned the 2 scripts I suggested​ would only need to be run once per prestige, sword master may need twice if gold has got *really low
After that the loop can restart ​from after those 2
Also they are monitoring the colour of a fairly large button! In the case of the prestige button it's big enough to click on in order to "prestige after x minutes"!

I can't seem to get clan quest to work? Is it switched off by default?
If so, how do you turn it on?
Old 03/24/2017, 12:44   #386

there are 2 main issues:
1) stuck on collect premium
2) stuck on popup of game rate
Old 03/24/2017, 19:17   #387

Hello. This clickbot is working very nice, but this clickbot cant use 'pet: flash zip'. Can you add this skill for use in the script?
Old 03/26/2017, 07:23   #388

Sir, is it possible to indicate script which hat to use depending on hero specialization?
Old 03/26/2017, 10:50   #389

Hero levelup clicks works incorrectly as for me in v.1.0.6 (or may be it is expected behavior, I dont know):
Bot upgrade heroes from bottom to top, but first upgraged hero is second, but not first from this order. For now order is like 2nd from bottom, 1st from bottom and then 3rd from bottom. I think better order would be like this: 1st from bottom, 2nd from bottom, 3rd from bottom.

And there is (in v1.0.6) some additional opening of heroes leveling tab just before normall leveling. Its about 3-5 secs but I think may be that is some small bug.
Old 03/27/2017, 01:13   #390

Thanks for all the hard work. Can't wait for working +5 diamond mode for clan quest.
Thanks
1 User