Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tap Titans 2 bit advanced progress script. (bot)

Discussion on Tap Titans 2 bit advanced progress script. (bot) within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tap Titans 2 bit advanced progress script. (bot)

Hi there guys, I did made a simple script for TapTitans 2 to kill titans, level up your character and even heroes, all works nicely on my phone. All you need is rooted phone, install HiroMacro, import my script and you are ready to go. Script is made for 1080x1920 screen, I dont know if it will work on other resolutions. If you need detailed info how to, just ask in reply, and I will help you.
I will maybe improve my bot in future, depends on how you will like it.

Script download right here

Edit 29.12.2016
I would like to ask you, when you test it and you have any ideas, then just simply post those ideas in the comments right here. I will try my best to enhance this bot as much as possible

Edit 30.12.2016
As stated by user "geowyn" this bot works till hero "Beany sprout the 1st". I will do expanded versions for variety of game progresses. #COMING SOON

Edit 1.11.2016
For all you folks here. As I am reading through your replay, you are interest in bluestack and nox player, let me asure you, on those 2 the HiroMacro DOESN´T WORK! In case, you want to use Nox player (I do recommend it more than bluestack) then I have macro working till "Sawyer the Wild Gunslinger". Honestly its much more easier to prepare macro for nox, than for hiro macro.

If you want to use NOX then
1) Download this .rar file

2) Open run window "windows button+r" or "open start bar and type run"
3) Type "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Nox\record"
4) Extract content of .rar file there "allow rewrite if asked"
5) In NOX open settings -> advanced -> set resolution to 1080x1920
6) Download and install tap titans 2
7) Sync it with you facebook/email account (GAME SAVES TO CLOUD ONLY WHEN YOU PRESTIGE!!!)
8) Open macro window in NOX
9) Start the macro.

Let me know, if you would get advanced bot in NOX, or hiromacro, just saying I wont do anything on blustack, sorry, I have feeling its not that stable.

As stated before, I do not have too much time, so dont expect new release tommorow, thanks for understatement. If you have any questions, dont be shine to ask down there in reply!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/26/2016, 22:33   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossikCZE View Post
Hi there guys, I did made a simple script for TapTitans 2 to kill titans, level up your character and even heroes, all works nicely on my phone. All you need is rooted phone, install HiroMacro, import my script and you are ready to go. Script is made for 1080x1920 screen, I dont know if it will work on other resolutions. If you need detailed info how to, just ask in reply, and I will help you.
I will maybe improve my bot in future, depends on how you will like it.

Script download right here
Thanks) Tested, works very nice)
Old 12/29/2016, 08:40   #3

yeah nice works fine please improve this in the future
Old 12/29/2016, 20:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by geowyn View Post
yeah nice works fine please improve this in the future
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirjoZZz View Post
Thanks) Tested, works very nice)

Glad to hear, post any ideas of improvement if you get some
Old 12/30/2016, 08:29   #5

you have a commented version? for example: touchMove 0 567 1696 //move from hero x to hero y
i have a problem startpoint is hero "beany sproud the 1st" the bot scroll down but does not awaken and level the heroes

here a screenshot
Old 12/30/2016, 14:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by geowyn View Post
you have a commented version? for example: touchMove 0 567 1696 //move from hero x to hero y
i have a problem startpoint is hero "beany sproud the 1st" the bot scroll down but does not awaken and level the heroes

here a screenshot
Hey, I am aware of that it end where the bean is, I dont have perfect scrolling, so cant go further without doing it whole manualy again... I will do expanded versions for different count of heroes soon. I am kinda bussy person, so in about a week it should be done, sorry for waiting. Will try to do it ASAP.
Indeed I will try to do size friendly versions with IF and :goto.
Old 12/30/2016, 16:18   #7

no problem is only a game ^^
Old 12/31/2016, 00:05   #8

i tryed it with nox emulator and sadly hiro macro always crash.
Old 12/31/2016, 18:47   #9

Not working for me. Imported to HiroMacro, using BlueStacks to run TT2. All it does is tap in the same location over and over. Does not level.
Old 12/31/2016, 18:57   #10

bluestacks has the wrong resolution... game must have the resolution 1080x1920 this is a requirement to work correctly
Old 12/31/2016, 20:14   #11

How difficult would it be to edit the script to work on bluestacks? Is it something I could learn myself?
Old 12/31/2016, 21:39   #12

all the numbers in the file are cordinates to move and tap, you must update all this cordinates to the right position for your resolution
Old 12/31/2016, 22:32   #13

Well, looks like I will be up all night, but I know I can do it. Guess I will just release it when finished for any other BlueStacks users.
Old 01/01/2017, 15:35   #14

i think you should do it "by parts"

I start every game the same way :
- Autotaping for faster progress (Could Be script "A") (the same for everyone)
- Leveling SW from lvl 1 to lvl 600 (Could Be Script "B") (The lenght of this one is variable to everyone).
- Switch from SW to Hero (Script "C" ; the same for everyone).
- Up first hero to 200 and learning skill (Could be script "Maya" ; same as B depends of every one)
- Scroll Down (Script E ; same for everyone)
- Up 2nd hero to 200 (Script "Zato"; wich is in fact the same as "Maya" but with different lenght depending of everyone).

And let's go on.
The game is basically > go to 600 > level heroes to a wall > prestige.

I don't know if Hiromacro can work with loops or what ; but if yes it shouldn't be too hard to make a "buildable" script that everyone can adapt to its needs to make the script prestige every 2 or 3 hours and we just have to update it from time to time as our artifacts gets better.
[Edit] Checked, we can go for a loop in it , considering a loop of "10 seconds taps" + a loop for increasing hero's lvl according to the desired lenght and/or hero we want it to stop [/edit]

If someone good in autoit go through this, we could make a bot with image comparison and tell him "if last hero stay at same lvl for X hours then prestige" it could also autolevel artifacts etc. seeing clash of clans bots ; a tap titans bot shouldn't be too hard

Btw, even if i'm not using your script (yet ?) thanks for it i tested it, and it works well.
In tourney right now, but if you need something tell me could help tomorrow
Old 01/01/2017, 17:26   #15

nox have a build in macro recorder i downloaded this tool:

set the tool to 100 clicks per second
the activation mode to umschalt and set the key to shift

and recorded 2 makros:

1 makro just lvl every x seconds just the hero dps and collect gold etc.
2 makro is lvl every x seconds hero and use fireblade skill to kill the boss i cant kill without normal dps.

i lvl heroes every 2-3 hours by hand in 100er steps very easy atm for me.
can commedn nox instead of bluestack:

much more features and running alot better.