Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 SG [Oldschool]

Discussion on Metin2 SG [Oldschool] within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 05/11/2021, 13:04   #1576

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooBStyle17 View Post
And you expect us to believe that from 2015 nothing moves in court about it ? Hardly to believe if it's ONLY Webzen's fault. In most countries you can check online those kind of things. Can you give us a bit more of details ?

The problem is that the people do not trust the team, the same questions are going on and on from day 1. I don't know what you can do about it but posting statements without evidence it's surely nothing to be proud of and nothing that can help you with your problem/s.

There are no problems that we'd need help with.
Nobody forces you to believe anything, but then you also shouldn't believe the "statements" of other people that didnt put out any evidences atall.

Singapore and Korea are both very closed countries, meaning that international sues hardly ever go by unless the company is huge like sony or samsung.

Ignia mentioned an unlawful opening of .PH, which was opened in 2012 and merged with SG in 2013.
The .US "merge" happened later in 2013
The Controversy he speaks about happened in 2015/16 - Years after the "unlawful" actions - so it makes no sense to even accuse us that these actions were unlawful. All of that were simply lies shogun made up so he doesnt look like an ******* for stealing the SG files. Naturally, these lies never had any evidence, because it is impossible to prove lies.

If you want to believe us, fine by us.
If you want to believe the lies, fine by us aswell, but this topic is over 6 years in the past and based on lies so we'd prefer to stop discussing it here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2021, 19:59   #1577

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElspethTirel View Post
There are no problems that we'd need help with.
Nobody forces you to believe anything, but then you also shouldn't believe the "statements" of other people that didnt put out any evidences atall.

Singapore and Korea are both very closed countries, meaning that international sues hardly ever go by unless the company is huge like sony or samsung.

Ignia mentioned an unlawful opening of .PH, which was opened in 2012 and merged with SG in 2013.
The .US "merge" happened later in 2013
The Controversy he speaks about happened in 2015/16 - Years after the "unlawful" actions - so it makes no sense to even accuse us that these actions were unlawful. All of that were simply lies shogun made up so he doesnt look like an ******* for stealing the SG files. Naturally, these lies never had any evidence, because it is impossible to prove lies.

If you want to believe us, fine by us.
If you want to believe the lies, fine by us aswell, but this topic is over 6 years in the past and based on lies so we'd prefer to stop discussing it here.
wow, ich hab ein fehler in der timeline gemacht und du baust deine argumente darauf auf, das alles was ich sage deshalb falsch ist
Old 05/11/2021, 23:22   #1578

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooBStyle17 View Post
And you expect us to believe that from 2015 nothing moves in court about it ? Hardly to believe if it's ONLY Webzen's fault. In most countries you can check online those kind of things. Can you give us a bit more of details ?

The problem is that the people do not trust the team, the same questions are going on and on from day 1. I don't know what you can do about it but posting statements without evidence it's surely nothing to be proud of and nothing that can help you with your problem/s.
What's up with the sarcasm there?
Old 05/12/2021, 23:20   #1579

Gibts hier Start Push? Oder ist der Start Oldschool gehalten
Old 05/12/2021, 23:22   #1580

A nice server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2021, 23:58   #1581

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeMyDay1994 View Post
Gibts hier Start Push? Oder ist der Start Oldschool gehalten
Hey,

Jeder neu registrierte Account bekomm ein 7 Tage Premium pack -> Doppel Drop, Exp, Gold, Liebespunkte & Fishing Manual.
Anfängliches Equipment kannst du via Quests bekommen.

~~~~~~~~~~ PATCH NOTES ~~~~~~~~~~
  • Das Won Limit In Shop-/boxen, Handelsfenster und Inventar auf 999 angehoben
  • Die S-Skill Animation für die beiden Drachenschamanen Skills "Drachenwurf" und "Drachengebrüll" aufgebessert und die dauer der Animation ein wenig verringert um eine merkwürdige Interaktion zu entfernen wenn der Schamane sich kurz nach dem skill dreht.

English:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/15/2021, 17:39   #1582

Do not reccomend at all.
Old 05/15/2021, 19:02   #1583

Server is really so good. A hacker linked suspicious items in call chat and those who did not have two step verification activated were hacked. The players who had 2fa did not have any issues. The staff handled this problem so well, those people who lost their items actually got them back. So there was a situation and it was solved very quick and in the most professional manner.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2021, 11:04   #1584

I absolutely do not recommend the server. - - - - -
Full of fake people, including staff who only help those they know
I got banned for a DISCORD screen saying I was selling won. I repeat a screen on Discord
(DISCORD IS THE ONLY PROOF THAT THEY HAVE OF A MONEY SELLING)
I can also accept the ban, but the most scandalous thing is that other people reported for the same thing have not been banned. This is proof that I was evidently disliked by some friends of the staff.
They are closing the ticket without telling me why I am banned ONLY ME.
Old 05/19/2021, 11:20   #1585

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosanG View Post
I absolutely do not recommend the server. - - - - -
Full of fake people, including staff who only help those they know
I got banned for a DISCORD screen saying I was selling won. I repeat a screen on Discord
(DISCORD IS THE ONLY PROOF THAT THEY HAVE OF A MONEY SELLING)
I can also accept the ban, but the most scandalous thing is that other people reported for the same thing have not been banned. This is proof that I was evidently disliked by some friends of the staff.
They are closing the ticket without telling me why I am banned ONLY ME.
Hey there,

Did you ever bother checking your last posts here on epvp?
Fact is, if you were banned, there was evidence.
We dont show you the evidence as we dont need you to know how we caught you or who reported you.
Consider the fact that if you were banned for Discord screenshots but others weren't, that there were more evidences against you that didnt exist against the others.
But as I said, we don't hand out the evidences that give away how we caught you or who reported you. Afterall we don't want you to cause trouble for the people that report you and we don't want you to learn how to avoid getting caught.
Old 05/19/2021, 13:01   #1586

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Hey there,

What exactly are you trying to say with that line? Should we just randomly ban everyone that sold yang on any server?
Old 05/19/2021, 13:25   #1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloBrightness View Post
What exactly are you trying to say with that line? Should we just randomly ban everyone that sold yang on any server?
No, but someone who sells gold on one server is likely to do it again.
Is like all these people who constantly cry that they never used hacks and when you check their posts there is nothing but hacks.
Fact is, there were evidences against him, else he wouldnt be banned.
We dont bann based on assumptions, its a 12 year old server not a server that dies after 3 months. If we were to bann just because we dislike someone or based on assumptions, the server would be long dead, don't you think?
Old 05/19/2021, 14:16   #1588

Quote:
Hey there,

Fact is, if you were banned, there was evidence.
We dont show you the evidence as we dont need you to know how we caught you or who reported you.
Consider the fact that if you were banned for Discord screenshots but others weren't, that there were more evidences against you that didnt exist against the others.
But as I said, we don't hand out the evidences that give away how we caught you or who reported you. Afterall we don't want you to cause trouble for the people that report you and we don't want you to learn how to avoid getting caught.
But what does this mean? LOL, I only sold items on wom2 where the sale was allowed
this time you made a big mistake. when I was banned I immediately sent a ticket and the staff pasted me the words written by me in the guild discord. (LOL). in addition the staff added: need more proof than this? I have the emails and can confirm everything. But the worst figure you have made is that of not banning those who have done the same thing without even giving reasons. According to your reasoning, can I create a fake discord account and make a fake ad? right?

I had reported a player who intended to exchange items between servers.
It was told me: if he trades he will be banned.
instead I was banned without selling anything,only for a chat on discord that by the way anyone could have created.
Old 05/19/2021, 14:46   #1589

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
But what does this mean? LOL, I only sold items on wom2 where the sale was allowed
this time you made a big mistake. when I was banned I immediately sent a ticket and the staff pasted me the words written by me in the guild discord. (LOL). in addition the staff added: need more proof than this? I have the emails and can confirm everything. But the worst figure you have made is that of not banning those who have done the same thing without even giving reasons. According to your reasoning, can I create a fake discord account and make a fake ad? right?

instead I was banned without selling anything,only for a chat on discord that by the way anyone could have created.
Why would you even snitch a person who wants to buy stuff. The buyer in most cases is a person who wants to play or already plays the server actively. I dont see any reasons why you should ban someone in this occasion if he does not make it too obvious to ignore. In the other hand if a guy who trys to leave the Server leaves without selling his items, the server just looses a player without benefiting from it.
Old 05/19/2021, 15:01   #1590

Quote:

You were banned because there were evidences, you had a long discussion with our admin about it and eventually you even admitted it to our admin if i have to remind you of that. Generally i don't like to publish DM's if its not neccessary though.

So just let it rest, you did something that broke the rules, you were caught, you were banned. If the other player wasn't banned that means there wasn't enough evidence while for you there was enough. Its pretty simple.

Its fine if you consider it unfair that the other person wasn't banned, but lying that you were banned for nothing is not okay.
Though, you can't say wether it was fair or unfair to not bann the other player because yo ucant evaluate the situation because you don't know the evidences we have and need.

@ in general if people want to purchase we warn them, as you said, its clear they want to play but if they don't listen to the warning they will be banned too, rules are rules and are for everyone.
Thanks
1 User