Brauchst ja nicht gleich Ausflippen nur, weil ich hier neu bin!
1. "flippt" er nicht aus
2. nicht weil du "neu" bist, sondern weil du unnötige Posts machst, die du durch einen einfachen Klick auf den Button verhindern kannst.
1. "flippt" er nicht aus
2. nicht weil du "neu" bist, sondern weil du unnötige Posts machst, die du durch einen einfachen Klick auf den Button verhindern kannst.
Er hat dadurch auch deinen Thread hochgepushed und über kommentare würde ich mich persöhnlich mehr freuen als durch den "thanks button"
Sandmann ist eh bekannt dafür das er dazu neigt unfreundlich zu sein^^ Das passiert wenn einem der "Erfolg" (m2bob mein ich damit ) zu Kopf steigt und man von seinem hohen Ross garnichtmehr runter kommt^^
hi, im watching you tutorials on Metin2 Reversing/Hacking, but mi cheat engine keeps getting detected, are you using some hackshield bypass?
Thnx in advance.
Shotmaster
2 answers: Yes I am using my own Hackshield-Bypass, but my Cheat Engine doesn't get detected because I changed some strings in the GUI (as you can see in the Videos), which Hackshield seems to detect.
On your 4th video, I encountered a problem. During the Assembly scan I was bit confused and dissapointed. Let me explain it:
The client that I am trying this on did something weird, instead of 004B3D43 cheat engine shows metin2client.bin+B3D43
This confused me, I couldn't figure out which to search.
Anyways, since every call was followed by [metin2client.bin + ... ] in the assembly search box, I typed
Call metin2client.bin+B3D43
however despite a search for 5-6 min. (Processor: intel i7 3630QM, the process was consuming ~%20 CPU according to Windows Task Manager. ) it did not find the call.
On your 4th video, I encountered a problem. During the Assembly scan I was bit confused and dissapointed. Let me explain it:
The client that I am trying this on did something weird, instead of 004B3D43 cheat engine shows metin2client.bin+B3D43
This confused me, I couldn't figure out which to search.
Anyways, since every call was followed by [metin2client.bin + ... ] in the assembly search box, I typed
Call metin2client.bin+B3D43
however despite a search for 5-6 min. (Processor: intel i7 3630QM, the process was consuming ~%20 CPU according to Windows Task Manager. ) it did not find the call.
Do you have any idea why?
Thanks
These tutorials are for people who know that each module name has an according address in the memory..
It's not meant to be a "How to copy my hacks without giving credits to me" Tutorial
These tutorials are for people who know that each module name has an according address in the memory..
It's not meant to be a "How to copy my hacks without giving credits to me" Tutorial
1) Look, I figured that out. I was just asking would it be the same, since I am new to all this.
2) I never, and I mean NEVER ******* EVER share something without giving credits, and I warn all who do so that gets my attention. It is something very disrespectful to do, hell, I don't even change the links given by the uploader. I am just trying to understand something, not steal your work and knowledge.
3) The question of the hour is, how long would it take to find the call [metin2client.bin+B3D43]?
1) Look, I figured that out. I was just asking would it be the same, since I am new to all this.
Uncheck "Show module addresses" in the memory viewer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oyuncu123987
2) I never, and I mean NEVER FUCKING EVER share something without giving credits, and I warn all who do so that gets my attention. It is something very disrespectful to do, hell, I don't even change the links given by the uploader. I am just trying to understand something, not steal your work and knowledge.
I get messaged so much about that the player pointer in tutorial 1 (8:53) isn't there anymore. That shows that they didn't learn anything from the tutorials.. They don't teach what I intended them to teach. Instead hacks are released with functions from my tutorials without giving me any credits for it, nor did the majority learn anything from it when they are too dumb to jump into a call and look there for the playerpointer.. That's why I requested a close for this topic.
3) The question of the hour is, how long would it take to find the call [metin2client.bin+B3D43]?[/QUOTE]
I watched the video again and didn't see any 004B3D43 in it.. What is this address?
Packet Hacking (Reversing HASH 1 in Water Margin) 06/28/2014 - Coding Tutorials - 15 Replies Fist of all, i found this Tutorial only. All credits goes to g3nuin3 & hunter !
Packet Hacking (Reversing HASH 1 in Water Margin)
Welcome to this hopefully not too long paper covering packet deciphering and
emulating raw packets. This series is going to cover how I and hunter hacked water margin and worked on deciphering the packets, this paper will only covers reversing hash one for the sent packet data. We won’t reveal every bit of it, but hopefully cover enough. This tutorial...
Need BYM tutorial in hacking swf. 12/22/2011 - Facebook - 4 Replies Hi guys! Darkcube please send me via PM the steps on how to hack BYM and editing swf file. Thanks!!
[ C++ / Reversing | Tutorial ] Detour + Code Cave mit WPM 01/03/2010 - Coding Tutorials - 4 Replies Moin leute, habe hier ein kleines Tutorial geschrieben wie man Funktionen auf seinen eigenen Code umleitet mit WriteProcessMemory. Ihr solltet jedoch schon wissen wie man WriteProcessMemory verwendet. Als Beispiel habe ich das Spiel Counterstrike
genommen und Whitewalls gemacht. Das Tutorial ist NICHT dazu da um zu zeigen
wie man Hacks schreibt und wie diese Funktionieren.
Programme die benutzt werden:
OllyDBG
Credits für den White Walls code:
b2k5