Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 20:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement




MaxPen MaxPen is offline

Senior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 19:58
  • Join Date: 02/07/2022

Mentions

01/21/2025
15:35 - t4co mentioned MaxPen in post any dma cheat recommendation?
Many options like MaxPen said, clutch is not worth it for the price

Quotes

08/27/2026
03:38 - UnreaLCheatx quoted MaxPen in post Looking for ???
My suggestion to avoid getting banned is to use DMA hardware with proper firmware. With the right firmware, it will be very hard to detect it. However, if you wipe the whole map and ...
07/26/2026
15:20 - unnamedtech quoted MaxPen in post PvE cheating question
If the cheat is undetected, you wont get banned. In PvE, there are no player reports, so there is no risk of a manual ban Pretty sure the guy was asking about additional server ch...
06/16/2026
10:35 - soa.shop quoted MaxPen in post Mel Private Cheat for Dota 2
It's undetected? Since when? is it DMA or none DMA ? undetected none DMA
04:00 - xenomus quoted MaxPen in post HWID Banned - want to get back into the game
If I get banned, I usually format then I use spoofer thats the way, for full clean hwid reset thats one of the most crucial steps
05/22/2026
15:16 - aurumhf quoted MaxPen in post HWID Banned - want to get back into the game
Reported spoofer is really good, and they have fair prices what do u need to dfelete when using reported after being banned?
04/17/2026
13:46 - geo1526 quoted MaxPen in post HWID Banned - want to get back into the game
How do you disable the permanent spoofer after using it? Do you just format? Yes :handsdown:
03/27/2026
22:57 - Onizuka. quoted MaxPen in post Unban Service
No, there is no such thing as an unban service. If you want to get unbanned, you need to submit an appeal. They will review your account, and if the ban was a mistake, they will remo...
14:40 - Razorghost2 quoted MaxPen in post looking for a cheat with a perfect triggerbot
I have tested a new provider called DMAperk, and I was surprised about the Apex cheat and the features they have. The trigger bot works really good, you might want to give it a try, ...
03/15/2026
02:49 - Tanza2345 quoted MaxPen in post DMA Firmware
As far as I know, that is the only option. If you are worried, just update your firmware with newer one how often would you say to update firmware?
02/19/2026
14:53 - Gmannen quoted MaxPen in post I made a KD dropper
Is it still working fine, or is it bannable now? I want to lower my KD ts a bit high now Mine is working, but I'm not really looking to sell it like this on EPVP. I made it for myse...
02/18/2026
18:15 - SyntheticSkill quoted MaxPen in post I made a KD dropper
Just wondering is it DMA? :) SS DMA will have a built in KD dropper very soon via KMbox, when Makcu X releases it will also be supported. A skill levelling function will also b...
02/13/2026
00:22 - Deleted Posts
00:22 - Gmannen quoted MaxPen in post I made a KD dropper
someone who makes a post like this did NOT make a proper kd dropper, it's likely some hardcoded hold W garbage lol Hey man I made it as a hobby, and I add things here and there. S...
02/12/2026
19:30 - Toxic.. quoted MaxPen in post What is the best cheese right now?
I have never had any issues with Clutch Solution, but I might give it a try and let you know my experience with Eden. It's not bad but miss a lot of things
19:18 - uusingwhatagain quoted MaxPen in post I made a KD dropper
Just wondering is it DMA? :) someone who makes a post like this did NOT make a proper kd dropper, it's likely some hardcoded hold W garbage lol
02/05/2026
17:17 - Toxic.. quoted MaxPen in post What is the best cheese right now?
Depends, if you are asking about 1PC or DMA. In my opinion, DMA is the best and the one I use and I like is Clutch Solution Arc DMA. Try Eden instead, Clutch Solution are really b...
01/21/2026
02:36 - IForgotMyCMS quoted MaxPen in post Is it safe to RMT Ammo this wipe
Should be fine, if he drop you in raid Great do you happen to have an idea on the safe amount of ammo I can buy ehy avoiding a flag? Like one box a day or a week? Or like once a w...
01/16/2026
02:53 - Toxic.. quoted MaxPen in post DMA Cheese
Clutch-Solution is the best option if you are looking to stay undetected long term They don't even got humanization, and the DMA Cheat it self it's not a vector to detection
11/04/2025
21:44 - Agrezion quoted MaxPen in post Looking for BF6 Battle Royal UD product
No Clutch-Solution Battlefield DMA is not detected I am still using it He was asking for a 1pc cheats and i gave the answer for the 1pc cheat from clutch. All dma cheats are undet...
10/31/2025
09:32 - Agrezion quoted MaxPen in post Looking for BF6 Battle Royal UD product
Hey, I’m looking for a working Battlefield 6 product that’s UD (Undetected) and works on the Battle Royal mode. If you know any that are still UD like OMDIS, Sternclient, EloCarr...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.