someone who makes a post like this did NOT make a proper kd dropper, it's likely some hardcoded hold W garbage lol
Hey man I made it as a hobby, and I add things here and there. So far I’ve added support for all maps, support for all resolutions, a performance mode etc. It’s obviously not meant to be used by a bunch of people because that would get it detected. I contemplated if I should sell it to a couple of people to make some small cash to buy cheats with, but I remembered people are very good at seeing the bad side of things. I don’t want to expose stuff that I have proudly coded - to people who only want to ridicule it. That’s why I changed my mind.
Hey man I made it as a hobby, and I add things here and there. So far I’ve added support for all maps, support for all resolutions, a performance mode etc. It’s obviously not meant to be used by a bunch of people because that would get it detected. I contemplated if I should sell it to a couple of people to make some small cash to buy cheats with, but I remembered people are very good at seeing the bad side of things. I don’t want to expose stuff that I have proudly coded - to people who only want to ridicule it. That’s why I changed my mind.
Hey sir,
Unfortunately not DMA, maybe in the future.
Thanks.
Too bad if it's that good. Maybe you can sell it as private and slot-based
Is it still working fine, or is it bannable now?
I want to lower my KD ts a bit high now
Mine is working, but I'm not really looking to sell it like this on EPVP. I made it for myself. I wouldnt really have any problems with selling it for a small amount if someone really wants (msg me privately), but in that case: no guarantees, I'm not interested in being responsible if anything goes wrong or if you don't like it or wtv
Need help from who made a bot befor like how made jProxy and gproxy... 06/09/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies Hey , im wonder is making bot easy or too hard , and what skill in codin i have learn to creat a one , and need advie in this stuff and which programs i should start with . any help you can add please do . and to be in mind i have some skills in C# , and which one do PRoxy C# or C++ or both .
thanks for readin , and waitrin for help .