Quotes
| 08/12/2026 |
| 16:27 - somecode quoted jonice in post Looking for a clean and stable Conquer Online 5065 source I’ve actually received a few offers for other sources. They are not true/native 5065 sources, but mostly 5165-based projects that have been modified heavily to get very close to the ... |
| 08/09/2026 |
| 21:47 - dolhabogdan quoted jonice in post Looking for a clean and stable Conquer Online 5065 source That is the reason which i post this, because i can paid for a good source which has those requirements.
Thanks!
you will get scammed |
| 21:40 - dolhabogdan quoted jonice in post Looking for a clean and stable Conquer Online 5065 source Hi everyone,
I’m looking for a stable and clean Conquer Online 5065 source.
What I want is a true classic setup, as close as possible to the original 5065 experience:
- Troj... |





