arco
|
Last Activity: 08/14/2009 17:25
Mentions
| 09/06/2026 |
| 15:48 - Mr_PoP mentioned arco in post Conquer Online 3D classic! arco: all good xD
_DreadNought_ : the last patch , I have removed all TQs mobs , Next is the NPCs , and the game will be completely independent from TQs model
The old TQ m... |
| 09/04/2026 |
| 06:16 - Asphy×ia mentioned arco in post SacredConquer - a Conquer Client browser port/rebuild https://i.postimg.cc/FfqpCnTC/image-png-1f8fb23bfa161a8f02254db7e16010f4.png
hi,
it's been 7mo since I started development of this browser port / rebuild. originally just a resear... |
| 05/17/2024 |
| 09:26 - Korvacs mentioned arco in post REDUX -> Help please? ...being despawned by the server, it doesn't send the packet, I think there is a moment where when both clients jump, the Korvacs client ends up more than 18 tiles away from the Arco client, so the Korvacs client despawns Arco, whereas the server considers that to be valid so doesn't remove the client from the screen because from the server perspective the... |
| 12/20/2022 |
| 23:54 - Spirited mentioned arco in post elitepvpers time 2022 Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!
I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season! For my task: I joined Elitepvpers around Christmas of 2009 to learn how to run a private... |





