Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

elitepvpers time 2022

Discussion on elitepvpers time 2022 within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Old 12/20/2022, 14:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
I came to elitepvpers 7 years ago as I continued to play guild wars 1 well beyond its "fresh by date." I was interested in finding some bots to farm events and help make the game a little more fun as all my guild mates stopped playing. I still come visit the site a few times a year to see what is new in terms of keeping up with the devs and keeping the bots working. I have even dabbled a little in coding my own bots thanks to help from folks on the site

a big thanks goes out to the guys who maintain the working bots threads for guild wars, including @ and most recently @. also shoutout to the folks who have DM'd me in the past to answer questions about modding bot language. I'll keep your names out of here in case you don't want your inboxes getting blown up!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/20/2022, 19:58   #17

merry christmas to everyone!

hayırlı cumalar
Old 12/20/2022, 21:26   #18

elite*gold: 83
I was first introduced to epvp back in 2007-2008 as i wanted to buy d2jsp fg and i also was interested on Battlefield 2 cheats. If i remember correct, those two sections were also the biggest sections on this site. I came back and forth on this site to seek fg whenever it was needed.

This whole site was on german and no english version was available, so had usually quite hard time to find right buyer or seller, needless to say, google translate was a pain in the *** back then. Also in that era of gaming forums, it was more of a given to get scammed than to get a succesful trade done, it was a wild west of gaming and internet forums.

Much has changed in 15 years and gaming forums and epvp are much more clean and enjoyable to use, also the user base has changed very much to more productive in terms of offering services and giving feedback, rather than back in the day when one talented coder offered a free for all cheat to use, he was accused and blamed for everything when the hack/cheat was detected "Omg N00b i got banned cuz of u!!!" - instead of other users trying to take a more productive approach.

I didnt register account until this year. The way i see it is as im older, i want to support games/forums/other sites that ive enjoyed during my gaming "career". This is something what i wasnt able to financially do when i was 15years old and 20 euros was BiGGlY MoNeY! So now at older age i try to give little bit back to those entities that made gaming possible in my childhood and has tried to evolve and make gaming communities better for all of us. I also as a user try to make the community better by doing legit trades.

Big shout out to every trader, user, admins and mods by keeping this place up and running. Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/20/2022, 23:54   #19

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,118
Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season! For my task: I joined Elitepvpers around Christmas of 2009 to learn how to run a private server for Conquer Online. While I did get into lots of trouble back then, I met a lot of amazing people who helped mentor and motivate me here: @ (who exposed me to network programming terminology), @ (who taught me about packets and let me work with him), @ (who taught me about maps and sockets, and let me work with him as well), @ (who taught me about cryptography), @ (who I got along with the best and mentored me for years), and many others.

During my time here, I got motivated to learn programming from Conquer private servers and eventually took myself to college for Computer Science (completed my B.S. in 2017). I used my education and projects in Conquer Online to land interviews in the game industry: taking a job at Blizzard Entertainment for Battlenet's game microservices (my dream job for 10+ years). I'm now a former Blizz-employee (in light of compensation and culture issues) and work at another game company that I really enjoy (and can feel confident supporting). It's safe to say that I might've been somewhere completely different without my experience here on epvp!

Today, I do everything I can to give back to the community and encourage others to follow the same path and follow their own dreams. I host Conquer Online's dev wiki, stickied threads on epvp, client downloads / mirrors, and multiple tutorials around the section. I love interacting with the community here, and hope to be around for many more Christmases to come.

With lots of cheer,
Spirited

PS: The Christmas tree in my signature is in the style of Conquer Online. Hehe
PSS: There're 5 little Easter eggs on my profile - See if you can find them all!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/21/2022, 11:37   #20

elite*gold: 98
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Sick event MERRY CHRISTLER!
Old 12/22/2022, 13:43   #21

Merry xmas 2 everyone! and the new year what come to be a good one and with alot of wining's in life!!
Old 12/22/2022, 15:24   #22

Good luck everyone
Old 12/23/2022, 06:03   #23

elite*gold: 57
Merry Christmas epvpers
Old 12/23/2022, 19:47   #24

Good luck everyone & Merry Christmas epvpers
Old 12/24/2022, 00:52   #25

elite*gold: 125
The Black Market: 243/0/0
A Christmas Event!! Love it. A Merry Christmas to all of you already!

I know about elitepvpers for many many years. Originally, when I started was playing Seafight elitepvpers was the place to be for cheats. I wasn't cheating myself, but everyone on the game was talking about it. My mother (lol) in specific, was a moderator on the game so she would never allow me to even enter elitepvpers or make an account on it - and of course, since I was around 12 to 15 at that point, I just followed what she said.

From time to time if there was something in the Seafight section my friends who I was playing with would tell me what was new or if there was anything interesting. When I quit playing the game, and so did my mother technically I made my elitepvpers account and I've been here ever since

The user I get and got along with the best is the one who introduced me (most of) elitepvpers as well, which is @ which might be a bit inactive right now
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/24/2022, 04:47   #26

Happy new year guys!
Old 12/26/2022, 00:24   #27

elite*gold: 1
Merry Christmas!
Old 12/26/2022, 20:40   #28

Merry Christmas and happy holidays
Old 12/28/2022, 23:34   #29