Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ideas] Editting the Values of Dye Selections

Discussion on [Ideas] Editting the Values of Dye Selections within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/01/2009, 21:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasorikun View Post
Is that still going on?

You can't hack Fixed dyes coz 100% server.

Random dyes have, depending on the Dye and Item (Equipment Dye-> Leather, Fabric, AllColor; Metal Dye-> Handle, Blade), set pallettes which are serversided "twisted" each time you press the button. Everything hereafter is clientsided. There are five values in the Memory, each for one of the five crosshairs you use to pick your random color, which of those gets chosen will be decided serverside, but which color gets picked by each is I believe clientside.
The color values are written in hex #rrggbb. And respectivley stored in the memory.
The tool DyeHelper is able to read out the values and show them onscreen.

I don't know if it still works but it'd be a great help if trying to CE-Hack this.
Dye lite tries to match these as best as possible, but I think they're trying to packet that part: "Hey Server I just picked 5 pure blacks, Pick one for me ". Theory wise it should work. Complicated as hell though...
Old 12/02/2009, 09:22   #32

Has anyone tried to not focus on the colours they select (regular dye) and instead try and figure out if there is a way to lock it so that every regular dye they use will choose the same option out of the five? If so then you can just use dye lite to find 1 pixel of your colour and just match it to the pointer that corresponds to the locked option.

Not sure if this is possible though. I'm still new to PE and using CEs so I'm not sure how to start testing this out @_@;
Old 12/02/2009, 15:35   #33

Dye lite works by finding colour values its not packet editing as far as my knowledge knows.

Its all on the palette and finds colour values that you want. Its possible to find 3/5 blacks by hand but dye lite makes that process simpler.

I dont think you can control the 5 colour values o_o
Closed Thread