Alright, I know you guys keep saying that hackshield doesnt detect autoscripts, etc but Im assuming it is because once i press okay, within a couple seconds I get detected.
Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've been trying to get this to work for weeks, with different bots too, I've hidden the autoit3 files when I use them to, still get detected and I don't even know how that is supposed to help, but is there anything else I'm suppose to do? :X
Edit1: Okay, I know I need to run .au3, not the .exe but now i get the non-array variable error, doing research but help would be awesome D:
Edit2: Found the problem, if your getting the non-array error, you are most likely running a 64bit system, so u need to do right click, run script(x86) and it should work ';D
I updated the script a little more, so the bot have the ability to move around the camera when it cant find any cobwebs, correct the values to ur own resolution (made on 1440*900).
Code:
#include <ImageSearch.au3>
MsgBox(0,"Notice","Click Ok to start. Make sure you have Mabinogi window maximized.")
Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("!{ESC}", "Stop") ;script can be stopped by pressing ESC
$x1=0
$y1=0
While (1)
Send("{LALT down}")
$result = _ImageSearch("cobweb.jpg",1,$x1,$y1,100) ;change the cobweb.jpg if you want to pick up something else.
if $result=1 Then
Tooltip("Nomnomnom cobwebs ^^...", 0, 0) ;Indicates the item is present on the screen
MouseMove($x1,$y1,3)
MouseClick("left",$x1,$y1,1,3)
Sleep(3000) ;Enough time for the character to go pick up the cobweb. You can change it if you want (2000 = 2 seconds so 1000 = 1 second)
EndIf
If $result=0 Then
Sleep (2000)
MouseMove (722, 445) ;The middle of your screen, x/y mouse position
Sleep (1000)
Tooltip("Searching for cobwebs...", 0, 0) ;Starting to rotate camera
MouseDown("right")
Sleep (1000)
MouseMove (750, 455) ; The middle of your screen plus some right or left amount movement to allow camera rotation
Sleep (1000)
MouseUp("right")
EndIf
WEnd
Func TogglePause()
$Paused = not $Paused
While $Paused
ToolTip("paused")
sleep(100)
WEnd
EndFunc
Func Stop() ;to allow the script to stop
Exit ;same
EndFunc ;same
I'm having a problem with this script similar to others here. It will find the cobweb in the Windows Explorer but all it does is rotate the camera ingame. the Tolerance is even at 50. O_o
A little help?
The tolerance is set to 100 in that script. Go in game and take a screen shot of the cobweb text on your computer, cut it out in a graphics program and replace the image that came with the script.
Edit:
To you and everyone else, read the **** thread and/or do a forum search. This stuff is covered because everyone asks the same questions.
Multiple pages covering the subject, the script as its coded is correct. There are no issues with vista 32bit and autoit/imagesearch that would cause it to not work. You should save your image as a bmp or gif and play with the tolerance setting as I know people have said in other posts.
Tolerance is a value from 0-255, anything over 150; however, and you'll probably find it matches against everything.
The lower the tolerance the HIGHER the accuracy of the picture that the imagescan needs, so if you set the tolerance too low, it will not be able to accurately find the picture, try putting the tolerance back up from 50 to 60 try, to 70 try, etc until it starts working. remember you need bitmap font enabled to use the .bmp included
Yeah. I made sure it was a bmp, the fonts were bitmap and I even tried 255 tolerance. All it found was the "F1" on the the skill quickslot. Anything under about 150, it loops the "if $result=0" part. I've checked and recheck to make sure the image name was equal to what what the script searches for.
Also, it's just the .dll & .au3 of imagesearch that I need to place, correct?
the .dll should be placed in your windows folder or a sublying folder after, and your imagesearch.au3 needs to be placed in your include folder of autoit, which resides where you installed the program
Pickup. 04/02/2010 - Metin2 - 2 Replies Hey.
hab mal ne frage..
kann mir jmd den DL oder link zum thread geben,wo der pickup bot ist wo man von anderen die items aufheben kann?
also z.b. sein name draufsteht aber ich das item trotzdem aufheben kann?
danke im vorraus :D
Pickup bot mit großem pickup-Umkreis 11/17/2009 - Metin2 - 1 Replies Ich habe im Metin2 forum gelesen, dass es einen neuen "Pickup_Bot" gibt.
Mithilfe diesem Hack kannst du Items, die nicht in deiner Reichweite sind, aufheben. Giebt es sowas wirklich, oder haben die metin2 GMs sich das nur ausgedacht?
(es gibt ja den Trick, um etwas mit Speedhack aufzuheben, obwohl es aussieht als wärest du noch ausser Reichweite...)
Meinen die damit den Speedhack Trick? Oder gibt es wirklich so einen wunderbaren Hack?
Pickup Bot 09/06/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies Suche einen Pickup bot für longjut2 server bitte um hilfe !!!
[GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak. 06/15/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies Since its his work, just SHARING it here, i just gonna link his URL from his work. because i dont like copy and pasting other ppl's guides:
http://119.110.98.150:90/ipb/index.php?showtopic= 1145
Q#1: Does it work with CabalRider (PH)?
A#1: Yes, it works, i tried it personally myself.
Q#2: I'm too dumb to understand it, how to make it work.
A#2: Try reading it again and again, if u still don't know how, don't use it then sleep.gif