This is my first time trying to run a script in Mabinogi.
The various versions of this script are working fine for me outside of Mabinogi, for example if I run it on page one of this thread the mouse will keep moving to and clicking on the cobweb.jpg. However, none of the scripts will work for me in the game. The scripts run but do nothing at all.
I tried a test script to see if I could simply move the mouse around a bit in the game; that won't work either. Not sure what's up here. Any thoughts?
I used the edited code, and it says there is something wrong with line 9 when I try to run it.
line 9 is correct, screen shot the error or make sure you copied the code correctly.
Either way mileage on the bots on this forum will vary, over all the code you're picking up isn't very good and they mostly reduce your characters to retards on ice.
I used the edited code, and it says there is something wrong with line 9 when I try to run it.
Show me the error or your code
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon
Cant believe I forgot to stick this!
#Pinned! :O
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterme15
This is my first time trying to run a script in Mabinogi.
The various versions of this script are working fine for me outside of Mabinogi, for example if I run it on page one of this thread the mouse will keep moving to and clicking on the cobweb.jpg. However, none of the scripts will work for me in the game. The scripts run but do nothing at all.
I tried a test script to see if I could simply move the mouse around a bit in the game; that won't work either. Not sure what's up here. Any thoughts?
The font of the word "cobweb" might be different... Use your own screenshot of the cobweb image.
The font of the word "cobweb" might be different... Use your own screenshot of the cobweb image.
Thanks, but that's not it. The issue isn't with Imagesearch, it appears to be a compatibility problem between Autoit and either the Mabinogi client or Hackshield. As I mentioned, the scripts won't even work for simple mousemoves after commenting out the imagesearch functions. This makes no sense to me though if others are using Autoit without this problem.
Any other ideas?
I'm going to try to circumvent hackshield by running the client through VMWare once I find a working VM OS.
Thanks, but that's not it. The issue isn't with Imagesearch, it appears to be a compatibility problem between Autoit and either the Mabinogi client or Hackshield. As I mentioned, the scripts won't even work for simple mousemoves after commenting out the imagesearch functions. This makes no sense to me though if others are using Autoit without this problem.
Any other ideas?
I'm going to try to circumvent hackshield by running the client through VMWare once I find a working VM OS.
Ok so Autoit is working just fine for me when I run the game in a virtual machine (though the VM causes some other issues due to poor graphics emulation).
I still don't understand why Autoit scripts aren't affecting my game when I run it on the host. The scripts continue to run, and can do things like send messages or tooltips. They cannot however manipulate the mouse (moves or clicks) while the game is focused. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem or got any ideas why I am? It's as if Mabinogi (or Hackshield) turns off Autoit's ability to handle the mouse while the game is focused.
EDIT: To clarify, it works when the game is run in a VM, but the script is run on the host.
EDIT2: Problem's been fixed. Simply had to compile the script and rune the .exe as an administrator.
Pickup. 04/02/2010 - Metin2 - 2 Replies Hey.
hab mal ne frage..
kann mir jmd den DL oder link zum thread geben,wo der pickup bot ist wo man von anderen die items aufheben kann?
also z.b. sein name draufsteht aber ich das item trotzdem aufheben kann?
danke im vorraus :D
Pickup bot mit großem pickup-Umkreis 11/17/2009 - Metin2 - 1 Replies Ich habe im Metin2 forum gelesen, dass es einen neuen "Pickup_Bot" gibt.
Mithilfe diesem Hack kannst du Items, die nicht in deiner Reichweite sind, aufheben. Giebt es sowas wirklich, oder haben die metin2 GMs sich das nur ausgedacht?
(es gibt ja den Trick, um etwas mit Speedhack aufzuheben, obwohl es aussieht als wärest du noch ausser Reichweite...)
Meinen die damit den Speedhack Trick? Oder gibt es wirklich so einen wunderbaren Hack?
Pickup Bot 09/06/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies Suche einen Pickup bot für longjut2 server bitte um hilfe !!!
[GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak. 06/15/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies Since its his work, just SHARING it here, i just gonna link his URL from his work. because i dont like copy and pasting other ppl's guides:
http://119.110.98.150:90/ipb/index.php?showtopic= 1145
Q#1: Does it work with CabalRider (PH)?
A#1: Yes, it works, i tried it personally myself.
Q#2: I'm too dumb to understand it, how to make it work.
A#2: Try reading it again and again, if u still don't know how, don't use it then sleep.gif