great tutorial! Is there anyway to make AutoIt (or any other software) to search image while the game is not maximized? So I can do everything from the background.
Thanks for reply, Theri!
I figured out a list of packet to send from WPE Pro. I don't really need to do any clicks of keys on Mabinogi. But is there a way to automate sending packet?
Either writing your own program to inject into the client and send the packets when you want based on whatever criteria or automation with autoit between the mabinogi window and wpe.
that script will attack anything within ctrl click range so as long as u are not near some npc, it will atk the mobs around you. Might run into trouble if there are npcs there tho, u will end up talking to them :>
You use imagesearch to find a match for your wolf, that gives you an x,y coord on screen, this function will take the passed in x,y coordinate and ctrl attack from there. It works perfectly fine as I've used it for many hours attacking specific targets out of a group of other mob types.
Have some question. This script is If search image, click some position. but I want Is can't search image, click some position. How can I edit this script?
So I just need to post this on Autoit and I can start? No image of gold or anything?
:/ Im new to scripting like louisdesnow... I dont even know how to run the script o.o
I tryed making a notepad file and running that with image search then using the bot.. I really dont know what im doing help plz?
Pickup. 04/02/2010 - Metin2 - 2 Replies Hey.
hab mal ne frage..
kann mir jmd den DL oder link zum thread geben,wo der pickup bot ist wo man von anderen die items aufheben kann?
also z.b. sein name draufsteht aber ich das item trotzdem aufheben kann?
danke im vorraus :D
Pickup bot mit großem pickup-Umkreis 11/17/2009 - Metin2 - 1 Replies Ich habe im Metin2 forum gelesen, dass es einen neuen "Pickup_Bot" gibt.
Mithilfe diesem Hack kannst du Items, die nicht in deiner Reichweite sind, aufheben. Giebt es sowas wirklich, oder haben die metin2 GMs sich das nur ausgedacht?
(es gibt ja den Trick, um etwas mit Speedhack aufzuheben, obwohl es aussieht als wärest du noch ausser Reichweite...)
Meinen die damit den Speedhack Trick? Oder gibt es wirklich so einen wunderbaren Hack?
Pickup Bot 09/06/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies Suche einen Pickup bot für longjut2 server bitte um hilfe !!!
[GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak. 06/15/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies Since its his work, just SHARING it here, i just gonna link his URL from his work. because i dont like copy and pasting other ppl's guides:
http://119.110.98.150:90/ipb/index.php?showtopic= 1145
Q#1: Does it work with CabalRider (PH)?
A#1: Yes, it works, i tried it personally myself.
Q#2: I'm too dumb to understand it, how to make it work.
A#2: Try reading it again and again, if u still don't know how, don't use it then sleep.gif