[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013
Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.
yeah this killed my mood to play. ima sit out on a alt and provide much intell as i can to hopefully get this patched sooner :l as well as take care of the ones using it,tho so far i only witnessed one using it in my server. ._.
This is why you got banned in the first place because you don't cover up your tracks and you should learn who you should trust and who shouldn't be trusted not to be mean or anything if you were more undercover and on top of your game you wouldn't be banned in the first place. Anyways be less open about pake, and make it more discreet and less obvious when doing it in public. By the way people have gotten banned from duping just be on the lookout.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by mew2king2
Just to let you guys know, some tickets DO get through to Nexon.
Anyways just some literature.
Cheers.
-Thrower
p.s. now I know how I ended up in Metus while I was afk on Christmas day from bladeblade and genzou.... >.>
^Ah boo, still doesn't fix my bugtrap issue. But it DOES let me get past the 3 second for thermida popup so I'd say strong evidence that blade has blocked pake through abyss.
EDIT: Hadn't used it right, on second try ingame with pake. Thanks much.
EDIT2:Of course my only reason for wanting pake has been patched *cries* anyone got a working version of mod_Metacon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryunatsu
This is why you got banned in the first place because you don't cover up your tracks and you should learn who you should trust and who shouldn't be trusted not to be mean or anything if you were more undercover and on top of your game you wouldn't be banned in the first place. Anyways be less open about pake, and make it more discreet and less obvious when doing it in public. By the way people have gotten banned from duping just be on the lookout.....
p.s. now I know how I ended up in Metus while I was afk on Christmas day from bladeblade and genzou.... >.>
Woah, chill out, it's just a game. If you ask any of my friends from last year, they'll tell you that my main intention was to get banned in the first place. Why do you think I was so public on Amorae? Mabinogi sucks up way too much of my time; I play for well over 6 hours every day and on weekends it's worse, and it becomes increasingly stressful to maintain a 4.0+ GPA. I would never quit on my own, so I had resolved to wrench the game from myself forcefully. However I got too nostalgic and began missing my friends in Cicero, and after Melanie offered me OO7 I decided to come back. I'm glad that that, as well, was banned, and now I can actually focus on things that are important.
What you guys bicker about here is of no importance to me. 0x64 and I have moved on, we're completely done with this game...
This is why you got banned in the first place because you don't cover up your tracks and you should learn who you should trust and who shouldn't be trusted not to be mean or anything if you were more undercover and on top of your game you wouldn't be banned in the first place. Anyways be less open about pake, and make it more discreet and less obvious when doing it in public. By the way people have gotten banned from duping just be on the lookout.....
p.s. now I know how I ended up in Metus while I was afk on Christmas day from bladeblade and genzou.... >.>
hey arent you that scammer dude who got black robed for scamming alot of people
Woah, chill out, it's just a game. If you ask any of my friends from last year, they'll tell you that my main intention was to get banned in the first place. Why do you think I was so public on Amorae? Mabinogi sucks up way too much of my time; I play for well over 6 hours every day and on weekends it's worse, and it becomes increasingly stressful to maintain a 4.0+ GPA. I would never quit on my own, so I had resolved to wrench the game from myself forcefully. However I got too nostalgic and began missing my friends in Cicero, and after Melanie offered me OO7 I decided to come back. I'm glad that that, as well, was banned, and now I can actually focus on things that are important.
What you guys bicker about here is of no importance to me. 0x64 and I have moved on, we're completely done with this game...
Why have you quoted me there? Your reply seems to have nothing to do with my post >.>
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire] 04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies Youtube link
The zippyshare link is in video description.
Not the best hack around but currently the only one.
Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook 04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise.
Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc.
Edit: It's out now.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013 03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles.
Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg
05. 03. Tomb Raider
05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel
05. 03. The Showdown Effect
06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake... 04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake
Latest pake
Thank me if I helped :3