[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013
Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.
Why have you quoted me there? Your reply seems to have nothing to do with my post >.>
I'm sorry, I'm browsing on my phone and I must have accidentally pressed "Quote+" when I meant to hit "Next Page" on my touch screen (since the two are quite close to one another). Rest assured that I did not intentionally quote you and that my reply has nothing to do with your post; it was an honest mistake c:
Oh great Ayamin, I come forth with another question (that might provide more clarity for others).
When you say 70 items in the 42 inv will black robe a person do you mean 70 items or 70 1x1s? I have 40 feathers suck in my secret inv but I want to dupe some elsinores :B will 4 stacks of feathers (essentially 80 items) black robe a person or no?
Oh great Ayamin, I come forth with another question (that might provide more clarity for others).
When you say 70 items in the 42 inv will black robe a person do you mean 70 items or 70 1x1s? I have 40 feathers suck in my secret inv but I want to dupe some elsinores :B will 4 stacks of feathers (essentially 80 items) black robe a person or no?
he said more then 70 bugles will black robe a person
did you update your hackshield to the latest version? (using HSUpdate in hackshield folder)
do you have .NET framework 4.5? (some mod who uses user interface might want to access to framework)
is your client.exe the original one from nexon?
if you have visual C++ 2010 installed, go look in your mabi folder and delete any instances of msvcp100.dll
see if any work for you.
I did as you said. I updated hackshield, installed .NET Framework 4.5 and my client.exe is original. I also deleted all versions of the msvcp dlls from my mabi folder. Same problems bugtrap error occurs.
I did as you said. I updated hackshield, installed .NET Framework 4.5 and my client.exe is original. I also deleted all versions of the msvcp dlls from my mabi folder. Same problems bugtrap error occurs.
I'm running windows 7 like majority of the users on this forum and I'm experiencing a problem that the thread creator himself experienced. There should be a resolution... I just got to keep trying.
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire] 04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies Youtube link
The zippyshare link is in video description.
Not the best hack around but currently the only one.
Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook 04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise.
Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc.
Edit: It's out now.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013 03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles.
Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg
05. 03. Tomb Raider
05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel
05. 03. The Showdown Effect
06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake... 04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake
Latest pake
Thank me if I helped :3