[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013
Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.
Now it wont let me get into game without crashing! i get this error
I havent figured out how to do it myself. If you read the thread, like I had too, someone fixed it using lazypatch? I'm not sure.
I was reading this thread and it appears there is no more lazy patch and 1 member is giving it away but he has never been on in awhile to hand it out.I was going to other sites trying to get the dll on chinese sites but it did no good so all i can do is hope.
I was reading this thread and it appears there is no more lazy patch and 1 member is giving it away but he has never been on in awhile to hand it out.I was going to other sites trying to get the dll on chinese sites but it did no good so all i can do is hope.
Yes. Trying to log in with the MultiClient thats included in this seems to get you banned.
Just a warning, i logged in with two characters at the same time, one of them clearly got the "You're banned." message and the other one can't log in but gets some korean text error instead.
Edit: I think its only a 12 day ban. I can't be entirely sure though.
Alright, so this is an updated version of an older method, however it does still work. Pretty much what you're doing is abusing a no-save logoff. First place the item you want to dupe in INV 42, then log off. Log back in and withdraw the item directly to your hand (INV 1), then summon a pet, place the item you want to dupe on the pet, and send this:
00000550<Character ID>00
This will log you out, and you should be able to log back in with the item on both you and your pet. I know this works, und this is why:
As you learned in the first post, Mabi runs like 800 inventories. Well, Mabi doesn't save any character data until something eventful happens (Ex: You log off). This packet will prevent that save, so what happens is, you place the item on your pet, unsummon it (Thus it's inventory saves), log off WITHOUT saving, and log back in. You never saved the item being removed from your inventory, only being added to your pet.
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire] 04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies Youtube link
The zippyshare link is in video description.
Not the best hack around but currently the only one.
Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook 04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise.
Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc.
Edit: It's out now.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013 03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles.
Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg
05. 03. Tomb Raider
05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel
05. 03. The Showdown Effect
06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake... 04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake
Latest pake
Thank me if I helped :3