[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013
Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.
where you get all the kawaii music from? ain't no radio man.
Overyfly, the ending theme to Sword Art Online. I was considering using Supercell's LOVE&ROLL or a Nujabes track, or maybe even Katawa Shoujo OST, but Overfly seemed to fit quite well. And she starts singing as soon as the titles end so coincidentally that turned out well (sends chills down my spine everytime it gets to that part though LOL)
Thanks but because my spelling and grammar being off don't mean i need to go back to collage. it all depends on what your studying in, and my feild of study i dont need to spell 100% correct or have 100% correct grammar 2 years left tell i go to university and then 6 years tell my PHP in AI-R
Alissa kinda failed for me... I looked in the hook.log and it says failed for Alissa .-.
Much less will the Pet Talking mod work for me either, but I know i added the mod.
bugtrap dynamic link library is not responding, when i try to run, i have tried various possible reasons why, I re-installed the game to start with and then tried to put mods in and didn't work I had also tried to get a friend who this works for i had him send me his bugtrap.dll and bugtrapU.dll and his client and still nothing works, i have tried to have it not run certain mods which may be breaking it and having it detect it, and still no help, so I would be very appreciative with you could help me out with this problem
bugtrap dynamic link library is not responding, when i try to run, i have tried various possible reasons why, I re-installed the game to start with and then tried to put mods in and didn't work I had also tried to get a friend who this works for i had him send me his bugtrap.dll and bugtrapU.dll and his client and still nothing works, i have tried to have it not run certain mods which may be breaking it and having it detect it, and still no help, so I would be very appreciative with you could help me out with this problem
Alissa kinda failed for me... I looked in the hook.log and it says failed for Alissa .-.
Much less will the Pet Talking mod work for me either, but I know i added the mod.
Hey, i got the same problem as you i think. Alyssa in hook.log says fail. You know how to fix??
Umm, spelling and grammar is kind of crucial for any important job.
Agatha Christie
Albert Einstein
Alexander Graham Bell
Danny Glover
George Burns
Jackie Stewart
Magic Johnson
Thomas Edison
Walt Disney
should i go on? 100s more then this that all had problems with spelling and grammar and look what happen to them but if u really think spelling and grammar is crucial for any important job then be my guest.
Agatha Christie
Albert Einstein
Alexander Graham Bell
Danny Glover
George Burns
Jackie Stewart
Magic Johnson
Thomas Edison
Walt Disney
should i go on? 100s more then this that all had problems with spelling and grammar and look what happen to them but if u really think spelling and grammar is crucial for any important job then be my guest.
Albert Einstein was a magnificent writer.
Also, don't forget the thousands of entrepreneurs that did NOT have problems with spelling and grammar compared to the "100s" that did. Therefore, statistics show that the population of pioneers with spelling and grammar issues is minuscule in comparison to those without such difficulties.
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire] 04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies Youtube link
The zippyshare link is in video description.
Not the best hack around but currently the only one.
Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook 04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise.
Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc.
Edit: It's out now.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013 03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles.
Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg
05. 03. Tomb Raider
05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel
05. 03. The Showdown Effect
06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake... 04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake
Latest pake
Thank me if I helped :3