[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013
Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.
Agatha Christie
Albert Einstein
Alexander Graham Bell
Danny Glover
George Burns
Jackie Stewart
Magic Johnson
Thomas Edison
Walt Disney
should i go on? 100s more then this that all had problems with spelling and grammar and look what happen to them but if u really think spelling and grammar is crucial for any important job then be my guest.
Any from this decade? Oh and grammar and spelling is not crucial for important jobs, it's important for every single decent paying job. But hey good luck job hunting I'm sure employers are looking for illiterate dopes these days.
Edit: who the **** told you Albert Eisenstein couldn't write? Are you retarded or just stupid?
Any from this decade? Oh and grammar and spelling is not crucial for important jobs, it's important for every single decent paying job. But hey good luck job hunting I'm sure employers are looking for illiterate dopes these days.
Edit: who the **** told you Albert Eisenstein couldn't write? Are you retarded or just stupid?
^
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkItBich
wow the teleport thing is fun...
playing around with the hidden in is interesting....
release hacks but not enough hacks to destroy everything within a day <3 plus your rhetoric is adorable...
Daww, I'm as red as a tomato now! I don't think I've ever seen something labeled as "adorable rhetoric" before... Totally using that phrase on my AP English analysis papers from now on.
Overyfly, the ending theme to Sword Art Online. I was considering using Supercell's LOVE&ROLL or a Nujabes track, or maybe even Katawa Shoujo OST, but Overfly seemed to fit quite well. And she starts singing as soon as the titles end so coincidentally that turned out well (sends chills down my spine everytime it gets to that part though LOL)
o. supercell is good, i've actually been listening to sideshit egoist. though, i've gotta hunt for it so it's less appealing.
edet:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161
Any from this decade? Oh and grammar and spelling is not crucial for important jobs, it's important for every single decent paying job. But hey good luck job hunting I'm sure employers are looking for illiterate dopes these days.
Edit: who the **** told you Albert Eisenstein couldn't write? Are you retarded or just stupid?
ummmmmm u r askan da rang qastinz....
da qastin is r u albert eynsteyn? cus i dont tink dem 100s r so cummon O_o
o. supercell is good, i've actually been listening to sideshit egoist. though, i've gotta hunt for it so it's less appealing.
Oh the ones from Guilty Crown? I can play like ALL of those on piano LOL... I have the entire Supercell discography o/ Right now I love listening to Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (from Bakemonogatari), but it alternates between that, Sayonara Memories, and Yakusoku wo Shiyou. I miss Nagi Yanagi but Chelly's not too bad, AND RYO'S A GENIUS
Oh the ones from Guilty Crown? I can play like ALL of those on piano LOL... I have the entire Supercell discography o/ Right now I love listening to Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (from Bakemonogatari), but it alternates between that, Sayonara Memories, and Yakusoku wo Shiyou. I miss Nagi Yanagi but Chelly's not too bad, AND RYO'S A GENIUS
Guilty Crown and Mirai Nikki. Though, I'll admit, I only listened to all of Guilty Crown cause of Run & Gun. Best music I've had to grind to in a while. I've been meaning to download discographies - but ugh. I probably, really, wouldn't have the will to add them to winamp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161
Umm excuse me good fellow you seem like an extremely intelligent individual, would you like to take up a role as a coding analyst in my company Nexon.
Guilty Crown and Mirai Nikki. Though, I'll admit, I only listened to all of Guilty Crown cause of Run & Gun. Best music I've had to grind to in a while. I've been meaning to download discographies - but ugh. I probably, really, wouldn't have the will to add them to winamp.
w0w rly??????? i tink i kin chang da worlz :3
Really? TPB has them in mp3 format. Mirai Nikki gave me some MAJOR PADS (Post-Anime Depression Syndrome) after I finished it ;o; #firstworldproblems
And yeah, Guilty Crown has an amazing soundtrack to complement the crappy story.
Edit: Anyways, I'm heading to bed. Shoot me a PM or post here if anyone has trouble getting pake to work, and I'll attempt to help you troubleshoot tomorrow or something. Gnight!
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire] 04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies Youtube link
The zippyshare link is in video description.
Not the best hack around but currently the only one.
Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook 04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise.
Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc.
Edit: It's out now.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013 03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles.
Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg
05. 03. Tomb Raider
05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel
05. 03. The Showdown Effect
06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake... 04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake
Latest pake
Thank me if I helped :3