[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013
Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.
They'll just track the items once you trade them and ban your main character.
You'll be banned either way, mavd. **** off.
hey now dont be rude. you did your best. now just do what some of us do. sit back and watch. you made your warnings and if they dont heed it. is it our fault?
I don't care, I like this game and will deter anyone from downloading this; if that means I have to spread the issues of how this gets you banned, then I'll be in this thread replying to every post until this issue has been patched by Nexon.
They've already started deleting the pake threads on the main forums, which means they're aware of this issue now and you can expect them to:
LOL you hit the mark! Though, I prefer to listen to Supercell.
I haven't changed my IP yet, nor am I using a proxy.
Cute to see how people deter action from things they want to abuse themselves
I love when I see this "OMGIPBAN" stuff. I've never seen anyone get IP banned from this game. I have a few accounts that have been banned over the last few years, and even the char that I duped millions of gold and items on isn't even banned. Nexon isn't THAT smart.
They'll just track the items once you trade them and ban your main character.
You'll be banned either way, mavd. **** off.
What if I dupe a 5m CHeck, then use the money to buy random things from housing board / personal shops?
Will the sellers all get banned? If not, then it's a easy way to laundry duped money.
No, Nexon doesn't IP ban. That isn't possible in online games. What they will do, is detect the current IP you're using and ban all activity from that IP during a set time after you initiate suspicious activity. It's a common security measure used in online games and Nexon has started this with Mabinogi, it's why OO7/Amorae was banned. If it wasn't possible to track him, then he wouldn't have been banned.
It's the same way they ban for gold buying now as well.
No, Nexon doesn't IP ban. That isn't possible in online games. What they will do, is detect the current IP you're using and ban all activity from that IP during a set time after you initiate suspicious activity. It's a common security measure used in online games and Nexon has started this with Mabinogi, it's why OO7/Amorae was banned. If it wasn't possible to track him, then he wouldn't have been banned.
It's the same way they ban for gold buying now as well.
What if I dupe a 5m CHeck, then use the money to buy random things from housing board / personal shops?
Will the sellers all get banned? If not, then it's a easy way to laundry duped money.
You can't dupe checks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz
why does it say "TFormAlissa" is missing when I press Connect ?
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire] 04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies Youtube link
The zippyshare link is in video description.
Not the best hack around but currently the only one.
Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook 04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise.
Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc.
Edit: It's out now.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013 03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles.
Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg
05. 03. Tomb Raider
05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel
05. 03. The Showdown Effect
06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake... 04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake
Latest pake
Thank me if I helped :3