Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The risks of selling gold

Discussion on The risks of selling gold within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

delete
Old 10/08/2022, 18:25   #2

selling handmade gold since day1. me or my costumers no one get banned. ah - face to face - mail i deliver with all of the methods.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2022, 14:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rea190295 View Post
selling handmade gold since day1. me or my costumers no one get banned. ah - face to face - mail i deliver with all of the methods.
Do you use any protection methods or you selling it from your main account? Any changes in ip, using vpn or anything like that?

I see from your signature that you are selling 60k/weekly, is that due to your earnings or to not sell suspicious amounts? My weekly gold generation is quite higher
Old 10/09/2022, 17:00   #4

nah i dont care about amounts or methods cuz i know no one can ban people for trading gold. they cant prove i take money or not so they cant ban me :d . im giving money to friends who care ? maybe i buy bus ? or maybe im doing raffle to my discord community.

my max deliver was 230k same time 1 item.

They are not banning people cuz they do rmt. they ban people cuz they have BOT FARMED DIRTY GOLD.
Old 10/09/2022, 18:06   #5

Ok thank you for your help, lets hope my account stats safe ^^
Old 10/11/2022, 17:52   #6

np good luck
Old 10/12/2022, 06:07   #7