Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Risks?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Risks?

FFXIV Crafter is fantastic first and foremost.

However, how high is the risk of getting caught? Is there anything anyone does specifically to minimize the resk, like only crafting in certain areas etc.

Old   #2

Of course there is risk and it depends on many factors. I don't want to post an exhaustive list here because it would be counterproductive, but let's just say it would be pure guesswork as to what might get you banned; we won't know until it happens.

You could of course craft in low-traffic or private areas, not bot for extended periods of time, check back frequently, pay attention to tells... it is all pretty common-sense stuff.

The problem is that no matter how hard you try, you may be caught by some heuristic in the future, even if it looks at past events. There is really no 100% guarantee that you won't be caught, it is a risk you must consider yourself and decide what you think is reasonably unlikely to be detected.

Old   #3

you won't be caught, it is a risk you must consider yourself and decide what you think is reasonably unlikely to be detected.