Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lost ark account value? have a very very valuable GS on Mari

Discussion on Lost ark account value? have a very very valuable GS on Mari within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lost ark account value? have a very very valuable GS on Mari

I'm considering selling my account, currently has a 1480 GS with a 9/7/2 (grudge/hit master) stone (5x3+1 engraving, all HQ accessories with perfect stats) and a 94 quality +21 weapon. also have a full roster of 1415+ alts with 4x3 engravings (2 are 1430). considering my GS is one of the best on the entire mari server, I'm wondering if anyone has a rough estimate of the value (or offers) of the account. also all character names are original, mostly fantasy inspired ones. i think they're good lol.

alts are Arcanist/SH (1430) sorc/machinist/WD (1415+)