Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any risks buying D3 acc from random guys? (excluding scam)

Discussion on Any risks buying D3 acc from random guys? (excluding scam) within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any risks buying D3 acc from random guys? (excluding scam)

Hey, is there any risks (excluding scamming -> I send money and he doesn't give me the acc) in buying the accounts from people? If they give me secret question, email. I change email and pass, can they get their account back if they contact blizzard or something? Because my bro is about to buy one acc from a guy and I don't want him to lose it in future. THank youy.
Old 05/31/2012, 17:39   #2

elite*gold: 109
The Black Market: 403/1/0
Received Thanks: 3,051
Quote:
If they give me secret question, email. I change email and pass, can they get their account back if they contact blizzard or something?
yes , they can get their acc's back
theres ever a risk to buy accounts from random people
Old 05/31/2012, 19:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by L View Post
yes , they can get their acc's back
theres ever a risk to buy accounts from random people
agree with tthat, nothing more to say
Old 05/31/2012, 19:20   #4

I advise against buying a acc. Buy it yourself

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guys I Need Help With Arena RANDOM
01/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
First Happy New Year All .. :D i need to open arena random or arena score so i open 4 arena map in the sql and i check Server.cfg and i found ... BattleArenaRandom 1 ArenaMatchPoint 1 all other arena ( 1 )
Buying DBs Scam
08/23/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 20 Replies
This is just an idea... probably wont work. So you make a few chars, and buy DBs on one using credit card or something. Then you trade all DBs over to your other char, and to the other chars, creating a chain. Then you phone in to the credit card company and tell them that someone's been stealing money from your card. Then the company should get TQ to give the money back and TQ would ban the char that bought the DBs... And perhaps some of the other chars you traded the DBs to. As I...
Any new risks in botting with latest updates?
11/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Any idea what were the changes done to the SRO_Client.exe and Media.pk2? Any new risks in botting with latest updates?
Western Union scam regarding buying CO accounts.
12/23/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 33 Replies
Ok , this is my first scamming/hacking post so here it is. How you can scam greedy guys from CO that are willing to sell their work. Here is all you need. Go in market and yell buyin CO accounts , at a certain time some greedy mother fucker will whisper you , and POP , THERE GOEST THE WEASEL ! Now all you have to do is explain the person that you cannot use PayPal because it's not avaible in your country , so single option to make the deal is trough Western Union. Now you have to explain...