Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need Exploit for any Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello I wanna search a Server on that works the help.html File...
You know any?
Please post link...thx

Old 11/24/2005, 17:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
ban this ******* iidiot plz

« Idragon3d all programs ;) | Engine.dll ... »

Similar Threads
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
01/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
Server crash exploit
04/16/2008 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 4 Replies
currently theres a bug with private servers using trunk the latest versions with the hotbar option and servers using packver 22 anyone can crash the mapserver by using a older exe that doesnt have 0x02BA Packet disabled
server crash exploit
05/17/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 7 Replies
srry for that translation heres in english i had the server crash exploit wihch worked before the new patch but it is not working for me now i heard that the new patch had patched the disconnection problem so duper wont work but i see that the server gets dced like 20 times a day so i am sure that there is a new server crash explit if any of u know it pls post it here or post the link to it i hope u ppl help :rolleyes:
XP EXploit for Emu Server now with VIDEO !!!
06/12/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 15 Replies
German: Nach langem rumprobieren ist es endlich geschafft ! Hab rausgefunden wie man XP ohne Hack bekommen kann, und zwar einfach duch derzeitigen Emu-Fehler ! Dazu brauch man nur : 1.Einen Gegenstand der eine Quest startet 2.Man sollte ihn erfüllen oder erfüllt haben 3.Man muss den queststartenden Gegenstand ein zweites mal finden !(das geht meiner Meinung nach nur auf Emu(privaten) Servern !)
New exploit - crash server without any programs
11/02/2005 - Lineage 2 - 8 Replies
ok ok - its not exploit just made that topic to make u look in it, i have question bout walker - i have 8 lvl human mystic.. i configured bot to make it use spell wind strike etc etc like for typical mage.. but look http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8899/asd1dw.jpg my char dont really want to move to the mob to attack him.. it like walk a little, then stops, changes target and that stupid chinsee letters appear on chat line @ l2walker, anyone knows whats wrong? maybe i configured...