Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)

Discussion on Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers) within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 131
Received Thanks: 1,912
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)

Credits go to powerget23 from *******
Quote:
Those are not a great ones, but i hope they will be useful to someone.

1)Lets say that you are in a guild and the Guild Vault contains 2000g, but you can only get 1g/day.
Take 1 gold, after that press the withdraw button again an write 0 (zero) and withdraw. Now your maximum amount has changed from 0g to 1999g and you can take all the money in the Guild Vault.

working on 3.0.3 servers

2)If you are Officer in a guild you can use "/gpromote name" command to give another the Officer rank.

working on old 2.4.0 up to 3.0.3
tested and confirmed, have fun XD
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/12/2009, 15:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
working... on blizzlike level 25 with 3500 gold xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit] Kill everything fixed on some servers
10/17/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Well this exploit work on trinitycore, mangos servers and you can kill ANYTHING, i mean players friendly npc, bosses, all. Well il explain you how to do it. 1) first go to this npc: Koltira Deathweaver - NPC - World of Warcraft 2) take this quest In Service of Frost - Quest - World of Warcraft 3) it will give you a quest item, that is it: Frost Gem - Item - World of Warcraft 4) get YOURSELF healt under 35% 5) go to a boss, moob npc etc. 6) Target yourself 7) Cast the quest item on you...
guild storage access exploit?
05/12/2008 - Archlord - 5 Replies
i heard that there is one guild storage access exploit anyone can confirm that and write how we can do it? regards
[Exploit] 2.3 Servers - Shamans Only
11/17/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 20 Replies
If you are a shaman that is attuned for Hyjal. You can get your T6 armor without tokens. Use it while you can.
[Exploit Development] Dupe items between servers!
04/12/2007 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies
Hello all! As the title says, I noticed a strange bug/exploit, but I dint figure out yet how to make it works! Btw the conditions that I met to have item transfered from one server to another differente l2j server (different ip/name/rates/all) were: Same ID and pwd for login Same character name Same race Same class
Overenchant Exploit - PRIVATE SERVERS
07/09/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
As L2 Freeshard Hoster and fan of bugs ;) i'll post one of the most common enchant exploits mainly used on L2J Servers. People saying they got it working on Official Leaked Files too - i dont know! You simply need a GM Shop, double click ANY stackable item - as SoulShots/Arrows, do NOT click anything else now. a window will pop up with the amount to enter. now, click the GM shop again, click on the desired weapon category (i.e. Swords - Sowrd of Miracles * Acumen). click ONCE on the...