Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server crash exploit

Discussion on Server crash exploit within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server crash exploit

currently theres a bug with private servers using trunk the latest versions with the hotbar option and servers using packver 22 anyone can crash the mapserver by using a older exe that doesnt have 0x02BA Packet disabled
Old 09/23/2007, 05:01   #2

Could you link to client
Old 10/26/2007, 05:45   #3

pls post that link
Old 10/31/2007, 12:34   #4

it doesnt crash the server, this way u just have bugged exp/statuspoint displays.
Old 04/16/2008, 01:44   #5

... ro server doesn't crash unless detects a wrong script.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crash Exploit
07/04/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 30 Replies
Hoi, Habe vor einiger Zeit auf deathsoft folgenden Exploit gesehen, der allerdings gelöscht wurde, weil er zu viel abused wurde. (Oder in donater Sektion verschoben, aber das is wayne) Da ich nun kein WoW mehr spiele mache ichs dann mal super-public :> Hasst mich dafür, wenn ihr mögt. Was ihr braucht: -Einen Character ohne Gilde oder Arena team
server crash exploit
05/17/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 7 Replies
srry for that translation heres in english i had the server crash exploit wihch worked before the new patch but it is not working for me now i heard that the new patch had patched the disconnection problem so duper wont work but i see that the server gets dced like 20 times a day so i am sure that there is a new server crash explit if any of u know it pls post it here or post the link to it i hope u ppl help :rolleyes:
New exploit - crash server without any programs
11/02/2005 - Lineage 2 - 8 Replies
ok ok - its not exploit just made that topic to make u look in it, i have question bout walker - i have 8 lvl human mystic.. i configured bot to make it use spell wind strike etc etc like for typical mage.. but look http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8899/asd1dw.jp g my char dont really want to move to the mob to attack him.. it like walk a little, then stops, changes target and that stupid chinsee letters appear on chat line @ l2walker, anyone knows whats wrong? maybe i configured...