Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any way to bot on Hellbound gg enabled server except l2divine?

Discussion on Any way to bot on Hellbound gg enabled server except l2divine? within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Any way to bot on Hellbound gg enabled server except l2divine?

Does anyone know a way to bot on a Hellbound server with the gameguard enabled excluding the l2divine method?

Please, dont spam if you dont know a method.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hellbound and L2Divine
01/12/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Since i was using the last version of L2Divine and for some reason the Guy would not atk for his life (and he lost many) Now that I updated I can only atk without a weapon, seeing as how I cannot tell it what to have in its hand no items show up (normal A grade in this case). Also nothing shows correctly in his inventory either, no scrolls (and I have plenty on him), and pretty much nothing else shows correctly. On the good note it said I have a adventurers Club +65555 or something like that,...
[TUTORIAL]How to play on GG enabled server (avoid automatic game shutdown)
10/04/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 32 Replies
The reason why you get kicked from game after 1 min (or so) is because game server doesn't receive gameguar server authentication. And the problem is that L2Walker automaticaly kills gameguard. Anyway I found (kind of) solution for this. I noticed that L2Divine bot works fine (without gg) so I mixed both bots together. Start L2Divine in puppet mode and then use L2Walker. (Because l2divine alone is not so powerful.)
My HellBound P.Server Everyone is a GM XD
09/15/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 13 Replies
hello all as the tittle say last night i made a private server for fun i need it for test hosting this is not my offical server its only a test one! so and i enabled the GM access for everyone that log in now am going 2 work but when i come ill add more stuff in to it so for now everyone enjoy the GM powers :lick: if anyone need more details about the server is C6 Hellbound and i didn't add custom stuff yet i need the data packs for that i also need 2 recruit ppl 2 make l2j forum...
Private Server with Mail System Enabled?
05/27/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
My current project is the classic trading with other races, and I think the mail system is the only way to this. I've already tried 5 pservers but to no luck finding one yet with an enabled mailing system. Help, anyone?
L2Divine Bot c6-ct1-HellBound
05/27/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 24 Replies
for the people that dont know l2divine... i persenaly think its the best bot program out there and the best part is, its free :):) its an ingame and out of game in 1 Just check it out, i use it to and i Love It L2Divine