Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUTORIAL]How to play on GG enabled server (avoid automatic game shutdown)

Discussion on [TUTORIAL]How to play on GG enabled server (avoid automatic game shutdown) within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [TUTORIAL]How to play on GG enabled server (avoid automatic game shutdown)

The reason why you get kicked from game after 1 min (or so) is because game server doesn't receive gameguar server authentication.

And the problem is that L2Walker automaticaly kills gameguard.

Anyway I found (kind of) solution for this.

I noticed that L2Divine bot works fine (without gg) so I mixed both bots together.

Start L2Divine in puppet mode and then use L2Walker. (Because l2divine alone is not so powerful.)

So L2Divine will send right packets to GG server, L2Walker will work as usual and in case of critical error you won't get logged out of the game.

(If you have better solution for this then please share)

P.S. How to use L2Divine in puppet mode you can read in L2Divine guide. ()
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/31/2008, 06:38   #2

interesting, it seems to be working
Old 05/31/2008, 12:18   #3

Janhouse are right! I have mounter my own server (hellbound) to try the patched version (is the file l2walker.dll of version 1.96 on the l2walker version 1.99) and it verify server ok the problem is, that GG is not active and the server kick you look this of my server:

Client [Character: Ardr... - Account: Tolteca - IP: 192.X.X.X] failed to reply GameGuard query and is being Kicked! <---- this is the message, i will try the solution of l2divine and i wll post how to, (if work, ok?)

and please be more explicite and help others!! i was traducing the wp655 verifyserver of sauron, but is on russian >.< if anybody want this file tell me, this is working on hellbound but i don't know how to activate >.<
Old 05/31/2008, 15:26   #4

Quote:
The reason why you get kicked from game after 1 min (or so) is because game server doesn't receive gameguar server authentication.
Are you talking about retail ?
I am asking because I play official and I use IG 1.99 (without gg) and I have never been kicked from the game oO
Old 05/31/2008, 15:56   #5

but without refine u cant even use bot ... so >_<
Old 05/31/2008, 17:28   #6

I can't seem to get l2divine working, i set up everything for priv server in the config tab
Then i press create account and fill in the information i registered under my account at l2divine website

i get the following messages in the system tab:
Quote:
05:25:03 Connected to L2Divine auth server
05:25:03 Welcome to L2Divine. The Lineage II emulator
05:25:03 Connected to login server
05:25:03 Verify Id & Pwd
05:25:03 Verify OK
05:25:03 Connected to game server
05:25:03 Disconnected from login server
05:25:06 Char selected knobber
05:25:06 Enter world
05:25:07 Disconnected from game server
any suggestions?
Old 05/31/2008, 19:25   #7

re

yes, test on l2j server, because on the official you can walk without problems.
Old 05/31/2008, 19:54   #8

This is for unnoficial (L2J) server (Don't know about L2off) which have GameGuard authentication on.

s1Mii go to l2divine forum and read some info. On L2J there is some bug with packets and you get disconnected. You can solve this by inviting a friend (/friendinvite [nick]). I have no idea why but it worked for me ^^

Any info about L2divine can be found in l2divine.com
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2008, 11:20   #9

Solver Working l2Walker 1.99 on hellbound l2j

I finally was able to load l2walker =)
i was reading over a patched version but i can't find none, so i decided by another solution, and i discover l2Divine(OOG) is little hard to activate but finally i can did it. :P but i know almost people don't like because i like a trojan and you need to give your real accounts so i search for another solution and i discover how to able l2walker IG for hellbound version, and i feel i have to post it how so:

------------------------------l2Divine(oog)-----------------------------
Enter to l2Divine.com and download the tutorial exactly like them, so you need to create the network with the IP indicated on the tuto, and the host must have the ip of the tutorial too, and if you wan't to play on privated server you add the server ip on l2divine program, NOTE: you have to create an account on l2divine.com and setup the game account...for more information tell me
##Tested on privated l2j server...Work!!
-------------------------------l2Walker(IG)---------------------------
For this you have to use a GameGuard emulator, because you will start ll2walker without real gameguard!!!, and the l2Walker must be l2walker 1.99 and the patch that somebody post here... Explanation
mmm.no... i created a pack to solve all problems...

Only follow the instructions on the README.txt is easy, the l2Walker is aready patched

I Tested on 3 servers, l2Express, xe...org , and another i don't remember with GM actives =D and nobody detectme ,

If you find this information usefull, please say
Att: Tecolote
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/03/2008, 22:05   #10

I thought that GG emulator emulates server not client.

----------------
I was right. It is useles ****.
It doesn't matter if you are using gg server emulator or not. Walker kills GG and gameserver kicks you out after some time.
L2divine is only known solution.

Enjoy!

P.S. Are there only noobs on this forum?
Old 06/03/2008, 22:30   #11

Try first!!

i tell you, i was playing on servers, without kick me, if i don't use the GG emulator the server kick me but not in this case!! Test it on non principal server and say verify... now i im playing with walker without being kicked....

Every one who test please post his results.
For me work good

1 - 0
Old 06/03/2008, 22:51   #12

IG doesn´t work for l2roxy...
Old 06/03/2008, 23:17   #13

That GG emulator is useles!
If you don't get kicked from L2J server it is because GG verification (server side) is turned off.

If you get disconnected because of GG then you must use L2Divine....
Old 06/05/2008, 09:14   #14

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#pinned
Old 06/10/2008, 04:32   #15

thanks, man...