Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Divine Bot c6-ct1-HellBound

Discussion on L2Divine Bot c6-ct1-HellBound within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink L2Divine Bot c6-ct1-HellBound

for the people that dont know l2divine...

i persenaly think its the best bot program out there and the best part is, its free

its an ingame and out of game in 1

Just check it out, i use it to and i Love It

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/01/2008, 13:29   #2

dont trust u...
Old 05/01/2008, 13:40   #3

yea really. just go, press Join on the site and you'll see whole official forum and website. Join = like register on any other forum + you'll use it later on to verificate when you bot. Its free, however its pretty laggish,sometimes packets are being lost or smnth and your bot starts to do veird things and laggs, however its cool when no-free-walker around. www. l2divine.com
Old 05/01/2008, 13:40   #4

pls make a guide, thx
Old 05/01/2008, 14:07   #5

you have a guide once you login, also there is a lot of spam how-to on forums just read it. And remember walker seems to be better, its good alternate when no walker around
Old 05/01/2008, 23:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by invidel View Post
for the people that dont know l2divine...

i persenaly think its the best bot program out there and the best part is, its free

its an ingame and out of game in 1

Just check it out, i use it to and i Love It

havent posted or been around in a while due to a thing called life. HOWEVER,
heres my question regarding this program.

so i downloaded and scanned. looks ok. created a bogus account on a private server. loaded the account in my profile on L2divine.com and everything appears good to go.

heres my questions and concerns. im still weary that this may be a logger. i picked a random private server with a very LOW population for my test run.

1) i start the divine client and it does infact show me the actual server list in the correct order on the priv that i used. is this program legit?

2) i get to log in and verify and it passes. just sits there after that and never loads. this is using the manual charactor creation process in the client. is this bugged and do i need to use a pre existing toon on that server?

3) i closed all ports on my firewall and connected again. it still tells me it passes connect and verify.

4) disconnected my internet and it tells me the same thing.
Old 05/02/2008, 02:59   #7

ive used this on 1 kamael server and 1 hellbound server and no problems at all, its legit. It also has a lot of functions that are better than l2walker.
Old 05/02/2008, 13:17   #8

I use it since C6.
It work perfectly, many function and a lot of theniqe can apply.
You can find more information in website.

To ppl who not trust, Just don't use it even free walker unable to use.
That all man
Old 05/02/2008, 18:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost01 View Post
ive used this on 1 kamael server and 1 hellbound server and no problems at all, its legit. It also has a lot of functions that are better than l2walker.
anyone know of a program i can use to decrypt my L2.ini to get my protocol? i think thats the connection issue im having, wrong prot number.
i have tried l2decrypt and thats not working
Old 05/02/2008, 18:31   #10

everyone who says they've used it seem to have 2-3 posts. I dont trust them. If this were infact a working bot there would have a hell lot more people using it.

I logged into their forums yesterday, each category shows hundreds of topics. When i click a category there's a blank forum inside. No topics, nothing. Leads me to believe it is infact a very clever scheme to steal accounts.
Old 05/02/2008, 21:27   #11

Uh thats pretty weirdo then that you dont see posts its full of ppl screamin, anyway nobodys forcing you to use - atleast not me. *** gave us choice :]
Old 05/02/2008, 23:13   #12

l2divine is legit but i prefer to use l2walker cause im used to the interface and commands
Old 05/03/2008, 08:26   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubelight View Post
everyone who says they've used it seem to have 2-3 posts. I dont trust them. If this were infact a working bot there would have a hell lot more people using it.

I logged into their forums yesterday, each category shows hundreds of topics. When i click a category there's a blank forum inside. No topics, nothing. Leads me to believe it is infact a very clever scheme to steal accounts.
Just go on with your walker or trying something new by change browser to
Internet Exploror.
Old 05/09/2008, 15:09   #14

walker is verry nice, but realy on a private sever this is the bot to have, not juste becous of the simplicity of it, but theres 1 big advantage on this 1, u can use auto take, cp pots and mp pots, thats not dualable with l2walker cous there are no mp pots in the retail. becides, its an ingame and out of game in 1 and its easy to set up

u can also download a full guid that explains u Everything u can possibly do with it, and its a lot i tell ya Just try it, im sure u wont be disapointed

Greatz
Old 05/11/2008, 13:58   #15

I always get this error: "Disconnected Too many players"