Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a coach/duoq

Discussion on Looking for a coach/duoq within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a coach/duoq

#
Old 04/12/2014, 12:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,502
If you search a duoq for no money:

If you want to pay for a boost/coach/duoq:
Old 04/12/2014, 13:48   #3

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
coaching league of legend, duoq boost, league of legends, league of legends boost, league of legends coach

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP DUOQ BOOST + COACH - PAYSAFECARD ONLY
04/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
looking for a coach
03/06/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
hey i was wondering if it was possible that a coach could, by niceness, give me 1/2 hours of their time to help me get better at the game, i am in silver 2 if you want to know, and i prefer jungle and mid skype- martin-beii(firedud) if anyone is willing, i would be ever so grateful
[Buying] ** 10 PLACEMENT MATCHES - EUNE - DUOQ ONLY! ** Looking for more DUOQ after plcmnts!
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello sirs , I d like to state that i m really keen on my account and improvement overall so I M ONLY WILLING TO DUOQ PLEASE I M MAKING A SERIOUS POST SO DO NOT BOTHER COPY / PASTE your thread as a reply.Most Likely i ll ignore the reply even if u r the best service worldwide Details : a) I finished Platinum 5 season 3 b) I m willing to duoq the placements and if things go smooth i ll most likely continue the cooperation with the booster after the placements. c) Its needed to duoq WITH...
Suche Coach bzw Dia spieler für duoq !!
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ich würde in so einer art skins zahlen ... ( Pax twisted ) Also ich suche quasi jemanden der mir das spielen bei bringen kann ... wenn möglich nicht nur für 2 stunden und das wars also immer mal wieder ab und zu ein paar tipps etc Ich spiel zurzeit in gold 3 schwankt aber immer mal wieder hoch zu gold 1 :) alles weitere könnte ihr mich in skype fragen ...
Suche DuoQ Partner / Searching DuoQ Partner
05/17/2013 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
Moin Leude. Bin der Death~Light bzw. Ralf spiele Lol seit ca. 2 Jahren und bereite mich vor, damit ich irgendwann (ca 6-8 Monate) Livestreamen kann (evtl. auch ein Team finden). Ich bin 16 Jahre alt, suche einen Duo Partner: Der Partner sollte kein Headset haben das rauscht, kein kiddie sein, mindestens gold elo haben und seine Lane zu 100(!)% gewinnen. Genau so geht es mit nämlich auf meiner lane (Mid lane). Welche lane du gehst interessiert mich nicht (hauptsache kein Mid laner) Zu mir...