Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

** 10 PLACEMENT MATCHES - EUNE - DUOQ ONLY! ** Looking for more DUOQ after plcmnts!

Discussion on ** 10 PLACEMENT MATCHES - EUNE - DUOQ ONLY! ** Looking for more DUOQ after plcmnts! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking ** 10 PLACEMENT MATCHES - EUNE - DUOQ ONLY! ** Looking for more DUOQ after plcmnts!

Hello sirs ,
I d like to state that i m really keen on my account and improvement overall so I M ONLY WILLING TO DUOQ
PLEASE I M MAKING A SERIOUS POST SO DO NOT BOTHER COPY / PASTE your thread as a reply.Most Likely i ll ignore the reply even if u r the best service worldwide

Details :
a) I finished Platinum 5 season 3
b) I m willing to duoq the placements and if things go smooth i ll most likely continue the cooperation with the booster after the placements.
c) Its needed to duoq WITH A HIGHER MMR - Division account because i m mostly interested to getting better and raising my mmr so please state the current division of the EUNE account i m gonna duoq with
d) I m not asking for a guarantee. thats bullshit noone can guarantee 10/10 not even 9/10. Yeah might happen but definetely noone can say it a priori.

Requirements :
a) I can see the competitiveness coming in offers and u can easily understand i wont give more than 25euros for placements. I ve done my research
b) Booster MUST have not only a positive TBM but kinda lots of jobs done.
c) Booster MUST NOT play only one champion on a single lane.
d) I m not in a hurry for finishing placements.
e) After choosing the boosting service further verification and details will be asked
f) I ll go first ofc if above are done.

As you can see i m not looking for straight elo boosting but a very good player to play with and make me better by placing me high in division - mmr.

Post your details here.
Old 01/24/2014, 01:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you're interested I could play with you on my smurf (currently G2, was unranked S3). 25euro is okay and I will handle this order personally. We've just started advertising here, but are verified on other forum, could give you a link on skype .
Old 01/24/2014, 01:44   #3

''c) Its needed to duoq WITH A HIGHER MMR - Division account because i m mostly interested to getting better and raising my mmr so please state the current division of the EUNE account i m gonna duoq with''
Old 01/24/2014, 01:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well it's high MMR and Im playing with plats, so it's "higher" imo, but if you're not interested then np
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2014, 05:09   #5

Still searching - ( had no doubts this would get little attention due to duoqing requirements ) .
Old 01/24/2014, 06:38   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 355
The Black Market: 404/3/2
I can do this. Add me

edit nvm 25€
Old 01/24/2014, 07:00   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can do duo with you for 40euros.
im challenger player.
add at skype: challenger.booster
Old 01/24/2014, 08:12   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 166/0/0
I could duo queue with you and give you some tips on how to improve for 30 euros. I already have an EUNE account ready. Hit me up if you're interested
Old 01/24/2014, 21:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonGG1 View Post
I could duo queue with you and give you some tips on how to improve for 30 euros. I already have an EUNE account ready. Hit me up if you're interested
What division are your accounts u have available on eune for duoq?

Tags
duoq, placement, wtb