Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for a coach

Discussion on looking for a coach within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for a coach

hey
i was wondering if it was possible that a coach could, by niceness, give me 1/2 hours of their time to help me get better at the game, i am in silver 2 if you want to know, and i prefer jungle and mid

skype- martin-beii(firedud)
if anyone is willing, i would be ever so grateful
Old 03/06/2014, 08:08   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Begging is not allowed, you can buy a coaching lesson in the black market.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for OCE Coach
01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
At the moment I'm stuck in Bronze 3 on OCE. I'll admit I belong in bronze, But I can't seem to improve, So i'm looking for a coach for improving my game. What I'd like to achieve: -Be able to carry myself out of bronze and head towards Gold -Be able to Win my lane in bronze/silver and know what to do afterwards -Learn positioning and where to be and when. -Master Top/Mid and Adc. (mainly Malphite/Shenst top and Katarina/Ori mid)
[Buying] WTB [OCE] Duo-coach
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for friendly high ranking duo partner, preferably cheap :p I am currently in Gold IV/III on the OCE server with ~80 champions owned. I have been playing casually since late Season 1 but do take the game seriously, and want to improve my playing ability. :handsdown: Skype: teevee54
Best coach here?
07/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
In your opinions, who's the best coach here?
[Buying] Looking for coach
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for an ADC Coach - Mains AD - Diamond 1+ - Reliable - Experienced - Willing to get me better PM me for my skype or post ur skype here.
LF a Coach
10/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i've discovered that I have hit the wall cap of my skill, so I am looking for a capable coach to guide me. If I were to rate my self, I would say that my mid lane is above average, top lane is mediocre, AD/Support being my best role and jungle being my worst. Post here or PM me, must be higher elo than me (1800 or above). I would appreciate it if prices were affordable, thanks. Edit, I'm in the NA server.