Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

Discussion on League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/27/2019, 21:02   #166 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 376/0/0
added your Discord/Skype. Has tons of banned Accounts
Old 03/02/2019, 22:19   #167 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
User is really inactive. Haven't been able to properly respond to me in 3 days.

If you are busy please let me know.
Old 03/02/2019, 22:26   #168

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by trial and error View Post
User is really inactive. Haven't been able to properly respond to me in 3 days.

If you are busy please let me know.
Hey! Really not sure what you mean, as I reply everywhere I get questions within minutes usually (unless I'm sleeping or not home).

Where exactly did you contact me? ;o
Old 03/02/2019, 22:29   #169 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
Hey! Really not sure what you mean, as I reply everywhere I get questions within minutes usually (unless I'm sleeping or not home).

Where exactly did you contact me? ;o
On your discord? "unbaster"? U've been quite unresponsive.
Old 03/02/2019, 22:35   #170

Quote:
On your discord? "unbaster"? U've been quite unresponsive.
I'm online right now on Discord but I don't have any new friend requests or PMs. Are you sure you added the correct Discord tag? It's Unbanster#9754. Or, if you want, you can PM me your tag here and I can add you myself.
Old 03/02/2019, 22:44   #171 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
I'm online right now on Discord but I don't have any new friend requests or PMs. Are you sure you added the correct Discord tag? It's Unbanster#9754. Or, if you want, you can PM me your tag here and I can add you myself.
I meant skype my bad, just a bit shaken up due to me being scammed 450$ a few hours ago.
Old 03/02/2019, 22:49   #172

Quote:
I meant skype my bad, just a bit shaken up due to me being scammed 450$ a few hours ago.
Wow, so sorry that happened to you... :/ I'm online on Skype right now as well (didn't even realize it logged off somehow, I guess updates or something).
Old 03/24/2019, 18:33   #173 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hey boys )

Used this service on a few of my banned accounts

at first i wasn't sure it would work but i bought the vip option anyway because if youre gonna go, go big or go home.

So i put my info maybe an hour later i get my ticket to send to support email a few response back and forth pretty fast response in business hours fast forward a couple days i got 1 account unbanned (was banned for toxicity 1 years prior) i did try for 3 accounts and only 1 got unbanned. It helps to try at different days some support staff are more merciful than others

Anyway good services, fast response, would recommend ! Account unbanned ready to go into ranked again
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2019, 19:22   #174 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Website removed because there is no backlink to elitepvpers
Old 04/04/2019, 19:24   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0kkie View Post
Website removed because there is no backlink to elitepvpers
Heya! There actually is, in our FAQ, under "I found Unbanster on some forums. Is that you?". It's always been there, and I've confirmed it a few times before!

edit: resolved, thanks C0kkie!
Old 04/10/2019, 19:19   #176 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added you on skype and discord, would like to show you my case!
Old 04/15/2019, 18:43   #177 Trade Status: Verified(?)

So, first of all I had a permanent ban account for 2 years. It was my first account, I had invested a lot of money in it. So I saw the post of "unbanster", and I said "why not", if it works I would be happy, and if not, then I would have said that at least I would have tried to do the necessary to the account that was closest to my heart. So I contacted the person in question and I trusted them for my case. Their response was very fast, and really effective. A few days later, I got an answer from RIOT, to tell me that he had studied my case, and that he was going to make an exception. So, happiness, and all that in just one ticket when he did not want to hear anything previously.

I thank them for their professionalism. I highly recommend if you want to review your case, and have an opportunity to be unbanned, if it's necessary I would trust them again without hesitation.
Thanks again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2019, 19:10   #178 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I can prove it privately if you want. I was just not active anymore on epvp.
Old 04/15/2019, 19:11   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSaa View Post
So, first of all I had a permanent ban account for 2 years. It was my first account, I had invested a lot of money in it. So I saw the post of "unbanster", and I said "why not", if it works I would be happy, and if not, then I would have said that at least I would have tried to do the necessary to the account that was closest to my heart. So I contacted the person in question and I trusted them for my case. Their response was very fast, and really effective. A few days later, I got an answer from RIOT, to tell me that he had studied my case, and that he was going to make an exception. So, happiness, and all that in just one ticket when he did not want to hear anything previously.

I thank them for their professionalism. I highly recommend if you want to review your case, and have an opportunity to be unbanned, if it's necessary I would trust them again without hesitation.
Thanks again.
Thank you so much for the kind words buddy! Appreciate it loads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSaa View Post
I can prove it privately if you want. I was just not active anymore on epvp.
Appreciate that, but I'd highly recommend not disclosing any sensitive info such as your account name, the tickets we wrote and so forth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2019, 19:00   #180 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Service View Post
I've been banned in 2013 for scripting, i've used 3 "unban services" like yours. None of them actually succeed! You really think i would scam you by saying "Nah im not unbanned"?

Mate i have deposit over €5000 into this account. It has skins and rewards on it from Beta days. I have icons on it worth more then 20 accounts combined. Trust me if you get this unbanned i will fucking make the best vouch you have seen in your entire life.

There for you answer is invalid. Please answer to that question yes or no. I do not want lawyer shit in my screen, i want straight answers please.

PS, Riot Staff allready told me 3 times to fuck off outa their ticket support system and it will never be lifted cause its banned for 3rd party programs,cheats. How will your odds be of getting me unbanned in this case?

Turns out i used 7/8 services like this..
I can go on with this untill messages from 2013 from when the ban was made... but i wont..

I can confirm, wasted 50 euros myself and it hasn't worked for me at all... The e-mails to support are just copy/pastas.
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends unban, league unban, lol account unban, lol unban, lol unban service