Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Reply
 
Old   #1996
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 4
ah im the ******... Yes because i bot accounts sell them and earn money
and u got 100% ban. poor child. *cry*
u are so ridiculous ^^
im just wrinting because u are talking bullshit if u say this bot is 100% ban.
i use 1 of my bottet account on my own for 5 month now.
i also give 1 account to my mate and they are not banned.

i just can say, 0 bans just 2 negative from users.
if this bot got a 100% ban, this topic were not like it is.

maybe u are the fault that your account get banned ?
and its very legit if u bot an account and put him for some month in stash after he reach lvl 30.. maybe u get flagged because of this ?

i repeat. 0 bans while leveling.
and just 2 negative feedback from buyers.
and i still sell accounts.
What do i need more ?

What exactly do you want ?
an account that can never banned?
hahaahh Yes ofc

maybe u level by hand and try to sell them for ***€
Good luck

but if you're so sure then why are you still here and talking bullshit?
you anyway right.
I earn money with the bot.

ridiculous ****** please stop using this nice bot and level accounts by hand and stop lying.

to all other, this bot is safe 0 Bans here.
100% Bans = 100% user fail.



peter-86 is offline  
Old   #1997
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 7
nice work


poomassacre is offline  
Old   #1998
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 204
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
ah im the retard... Yes because i bot accounts sell them and earn money
and u got 100% ban. poor child. *cry*.
Once you reach the 5k+ accs sold come back again you nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
ah im the retard... Yes because i bot accounts sell them and earn money.
since you actually have no idea what you`re selling at all, yes you`re a giant retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
im just wrinting because u are talking bullshit if u say this bot is 100% ban.
i use 1 of my bottet account on my own for 5 month now..
oh, now that is sudden, 5minutes ago you had absolutely no idea about your accs beyond a day or so after they finished leveling. And 2 days ago you were at 0 bans, and a day ago suddenly at 4....
Seriously, do you even realize how fuckin pathetic you are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
i just can say, 0 bans just 2 negative from users.
if this bot got a 100% ban, this topic were not like it is.
If people are just as retarded as you and never stick to their products that`s no wonder. basically only "banned while leveling" gets mentioned here which is maaaaybe 20% of the really flagged accs which you´d know if you weren`t such a giant fuckhead and actually looked at how riots systems act...


Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
and its very legit if u bot an account and put him for some month in stash after he reach lvl 30.. maybe u get flagged because of this ?
then my own bot that`s running on my 6 other machines would have the same banrate as this one, but it hasn`t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
I earn money with the bot.
Cute... you sell scraps of trash to poor idiots with your cute little 10 vms. I´m sure youre mom is proud of you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
but if you're so sure then why are you still here and talking bullshit?
because i`m right and unlike you useless fuckhead actually tested this thoroughly, and developers need feedback...if they care...simple as that.


you`re just a pathetic little twat who knows basically nothing and even has to fall back to being a sorry little lying bitch to try to sound credible. ...get a life....
Phrixotrichus is offline  
Old   #1999
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 4
u are so ridiculous like hell.. Jesus....
i just say 0 bans
2 negative from buyers
u 100 % ban.

what need i more?

whether you believe or not me I do not care

you anyway right.
but i still earn money with the bot.
and u just waste time

and yes, feedback to owner is good.
But not if thas comes from u because 100% ban is bullshit.
so stop talking bullshit and learn set up bots.

ridiculous ******


peter-86 is offline  
Old   #2000
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 204
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
u are so ridiculous like hell.. Jesus....
i just say 0 bans
which is downright a lie sicne you had at least 4 bans that you know of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
2 negative from buyers
which translates to 2 early bans of most likely much much much more. Batches don`t get "single bans" that`s something you learn very early when you`re botting professionally. If one acc gets flagged in a batch then 90%+ of the time all of them are fucked sooner or later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
u 100 % ban.
because i gathered data for 6 month instead of selling stuff I didn`t know how the quality was.
But that concept of quality assurance, or simply testing something before actually using it is beyond you, I understand that. It would take a brain to actually think that far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
whether you believe or not me I do not care
Since you contradict yourself more every time you write something the point of "believing you" is long over anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
but i still earn money with the bot.
and u just waste time
Testing is wasting time? That´s rich... I pity your employer with such a child like view on things.


Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
and yes, feedback to owner is good.
But not if thas comes from u because 100% ban is bullshit.
so stop talking bullshit and learn set up bots.
#
...it`s not difficult (well, maybe for mentally challenged ppl like you it is):

over 200 vms.... 90% bans happen on the 30 vms that run summonerfactory, all vms have the same setup.
Not really quantum physics difficult to find the coherence there, but useless little lying faggots like you who don`t even understand the principle of delayed punishment and the neccessary reactions to that, namely data gathering will most likely never understand.
Phrixotrichus is offline  
Old   #2001

 
elite*gold: 223
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,044
Received Thanks: 214
You guys are just throwing useless arguments at each other. The bot is working like intended. If it's your own fault if you get banned we will never know. The only people who know why you got banned are Riot themselves.

So please stop throwing these 'safe botting', 'dont use pvpnetclient' arguments at each other and just accept that you got banned and move on to something else if this isn't the bot for you. There's enough other people who benefit from being shortsighted and not caring about the accounts they sell. This doesn't only apply to botted accounts, but also to people selling 'handmade' accounts which are in reality just cracked accounts that are being oversold.

tl;dr
You bot, expect to have a percentage of loss. May this be 1% or 100%, you'll have to find a way to deal with it.
OELABOELA is offline  
Old   #2002
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 4
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
You guys are just throwing useless arguments at each other. The bot is working like intended. If it's your own fault if you get banned we will never know. The only people who know why you got banned are Riot themselves.

So please stop throwing these 'safe botting', 'dont use pvpnetclient' arguments at each other and just accept that you got banned and move on to something else if this isn't the bot for you. There's enough other people who benefit from being shortsighted and not caring about the accounts they sell. This doesn't only apply to botted accounts, but also to people selling 'handmade' accounts which are in reality just cracked accounts that are being oversold.

tl;dr
You bot, expect to have a percentage of loss. May this be 1% or 100%, you'll have to find a way to deal with it.
Vote
peter-86 is offline  
Old   #2003
Community Manager
 
elite*gold: 421
The Black Market: 293/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,381
Received Thanks: 9,628
Alright, everyone stops the insulting right now. If this does not change, appropriate measures will be taken.
Dacx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2004
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 478
Received Thanks: 127
I use this Bot now for like 1 Month.
All is working fine

No Banns yet and hes rly good.
No Crash or any other ****.
RitoYuuki is offline  
Old   #2005
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 298
Received Thanks: 33
how long should i bot my account per day ?
can i bot it 19 hours a day and dont get banned ?
DravilSkillz is offline  
Old   #2006
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
I use this Bot now for like 1 Month.
All is working fine

No Banns yet and hes rly good.
No Crash or any other ****.
thats what im trying to say. Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DravilSkillz View Post
how long should i bot my account per day ?
can i bot it 19 hours a day and dont get banned ?
19h per day is to much. you will be banned.
peter-86 is offline  
Old   #2007
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 478
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by DravilSkillz View Post
how long should i bot my account per day ?
can i bot it 19 hours a day and dont get banned ?
My Bot is running 24/7.
Since 1 Month and no Ban till now.
Other 2 Accounts are playing 10 Hours a Day and no Bans also.
RitoYuuki is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2008
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
My Bot is running 24/7.
Since 1 Month and no Ban till now.
Other 2 Accounts are playing 10 Hours a Day and no Bans also.
mh 47/7 will not work long i think. but, all wish to u
peter-86 is offline  
Old   #2009
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 478
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-86 View Post
mh 47/7 will not work long i think. but, all wish to u
Thanks, i will keep Update if some of my Accounts getting Banned
RitoYuuki is offline  
Old   #2010

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,040
Received Thanks: 1,170
Could i get a short summary:

I can run up to 10 vms at the same time with 1 normal license (10€/month)?
I use bots only 4-6/8 hours a day to not get banned?
Use VPN to creat accounts and a proxy to play with the bot?
How long does it take to level 1 bot up to lvl 30?

Thanks in advance


Inaktivo is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Level Und Farm Service Auch im High Level !
Hallo liebe Epvp Comm . Nach langer metin2 erfahrung biete ich nun meinen Level + Farm service an Leveln werde ich ab lvl 30 mit eq. Farmen ab...
8 Replies - Metin2 Trading
[B]My Free Farm Level 22 ( Nice Inventar usw )
My Free Farm Level 22 Bar: 25.000,00 kT Punkte: 16.300.300 Lvl 22: Blümchenzüchter Coins: 0 Dir fehlen noch Dir fehlen noch 4.200.500...
23 Replies - elite*gold Trading
My Free Farm Level 15 + 16
Ja ich habe Lange lange my free farm gezockt.. aber irgendwie keine lust mehr :) My Free farm Level 15 : thepirategay Bar: 31.656,87 kT Punkte:...
3 Replies - elite*gold Trading
Selling Level 98 bow fullfarm to lvl 100 and level 94 wiz/cleric farm to 92 ODIN
Im selling my 2accounts cause im quiting silkroad online those 2chars got npc items only for some information visit eBay Philippines - Buy or sell...
0 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.