Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #1246

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeXcool View Post
same problem, freeversion should go with 10 sessions
i have paid version

Old   #1247

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
Hmm do you take use dx tory on 15 fps /s on all each vm's ? 90% on my bot if i lvl account on 10lvl first reach this lvl on 22hours. Only some times have 1days and 2 or 4 hour's . I think this is time when i have some crash 1 vm's on 5 pack vm's. Do you have install all propertly on vm's check list :

net framewok - 4.0 4.5 4.5.1 and last 4.5.2
microsoft visual c++ - 2005 2008 2010 2012 2013
dxtory - and put it 15fps/s
wooxy
microsoft silverlight - for lowest ping on game and fast responde

on your master pc not vm's on graphic card use on your driver option "best performance for all option" never use best quality.
for all vm's must have minimum 768Mb ram or for fast loading screen 1Gb each vm's

remember all the time use new driver for all driver on your master pc system like motherboard driver all fix and grapfic driver - you can get free some % different power on your pc old new driver installed

and now take some trick on all solo vm's for save some power:
-right click on desktop and go at personalization and take for everythink what you can only "classic windows" and use resolution 1024x768 pix.
-next right click on my computer --> click on the left site menu "advanced option system's" on center page "advanced" take power advanced option and use " take for best performance"
if you use this 2 steps only you can save +- 20% power pc consume
-next you must go contol panel and search "internet option" - go to security and on internet option must turn on "open apclication and not safe files" - you must turn on this action.

remeber- if you can use and handle minimum 5 vm's on your own pc then do it and don't use option on website "bot exchange" then bot working only for this 5 account and have 100% high win rate like play for some random people who don't know how to configure this bot and some bot stay on base or have reconnect loop all the time and you have then too low % win rate becouse your acc play 4v5 bot or 3v5 bot .
Best option - USE BRAIN USE BRAIN THIS IS NOT TOO MUCH REALLY GUYS - that joke or not
LIER, put here screen of your lastest games

Old   #1248

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRTaH View Post
LIER, put here screen of your lastest games
Lier ? really kids ? I love that people who don't know how to do somethink, and if other wanna help him other only say that shit like you MaRTaH. I think you try to use this bot but you are stupid for propertly configure it !!! i don't need to put any screen but i do it and go and cry baby and burn in hell on this what you say for me !!!

next one

and next one

and one more time for last few hours

Like i say up. I try to help and i try to do it best what i can, my english is not good but i think any one on this forum can understand what i want to say in my post. But you "MaRTaH" never get help for me and never answer more time for your question - i dont waste more time for the kids like you !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HexaHack View Post
Thank You Good Post
If you have that problem go and send email to owner this bot. I have some few weeks that same bug and he help me fast .

Quote:
same problem, freeversion should go with 10 sessions
Like up send email for owner he help you we can't do anythink.
Old   #1249

Quote:
Lier ? really kids ? I love that people who don't know how to do somethink, and if other wanna help him other only say that shit like you MaRTaH. I think you try to use this bot but you are stupid for propertly configure it !!! i don't need to put any screen but i do it and go and cry baby and burn in hell on this what you say for me !!!

next one

and next one

and one more time for last few hours

Like i say up. I try to help and i try to do it best what i can, my english is not good but i think any one on this forum can understand what i want to say in my post. But you "MaRTaH" never get help for me and never answer more time for your question - i dont waste more time for the kids like you !!!

If you have that problem go and send email to owner this bot. I have some few weeks that same bug and he help me fast .

Like up send email for owner he help you we can't do anythink.
thx for the images, i have a i7-3940xm, nvidia 980m, 32b ram.

only 10 bots, 1gb ram each, all run easy with 20-25 fps stable, but always lose.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

i use this VM from the autor page Slim and small vm (5 GB)

Old   #1250

Quote:
thx for the images, i have a i7-3940xm, nvidia 980m, 32b ram.

only 10 bots, 1gb ram each, all run easy with 20-25 fps stable, but always lose.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Like i say up - no more answer you. Cuz i wanna help more like few month on this thread and much people say me normal and no 1 say like you "LIER"
if you are that so professional then go and try to do like me and go and think where you have somethink wrong. I dont care for you. Cya.

You use laptop yes on strong configuration but is still laptop not desktop and motherboard on it so low. You have too much delay on it and all bot's have too much ping 100% and cant use normal your skill shot. You can do easy for working fine this bot but i think you don't need help for LIER like me - like you say.
Old   #1251

ok np, i dont need you, stop cry ok?
Old   #1252

Quote:
ok np, i dont need you, stop cry ok?
Me cry hahaha. go and cry for other threat then and stop say on it for bullshit on this bot on it. Cya.
Old   #1253

i have a question for everyone
does the bot buy xp boost for you? mine does not

also do you any issue where the slots are marked as busy even if you dont use any and you end up with session limit reached?
Old   #1254

Same error for me. Sessionlimit reached. w8ing for owner's reply.

Paid version.
Old   #1255

i have the busy accounts issue
the accounts are marked as busy but on the vms they say all session liit reached.
this way the bot is unuseable :/
Old   #1256

Hello, i have a problem when i use summoner factory in VM Ware it say "Update failed (the underlying connection was closed: an unexpected error occurred on a receive.)! " and after that summoner factory retry again and again... Help me pls x)
Old   #1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by patapatapon89 View Post
Hello, i have a problem when i use summoner factory in VM Ware it say "Update failed (the underlying connection was closed: an unexpected error occurred on a receive.)! " and after that summoner factory retry again and again... Help me pls x)
Your vm's don't have connected at internet atm. Open any web browser on vm like internet explorer or firefox. try to update wooxy on your vm's if have problem on update wooxy too you must do somethink trick.
-go to your master pc and update lol client for this server and last wersion what you use on your vm's
-install wooxy on your master pc and update it on newest version
if wooxy update all and all working then go to c:\wooxy and copy all folder"wooxy" and past it on your vm's and run it on vm's - now should be work it
-if wooxy work and dont have problem on manifest then summonerfactory too working ok
-if you have anitivirus you must give him free localization on vm's becouse some antivirus dont open your connection at summonerfactory.net and your bot can't update

FOR OWNER THIS BOT
check on your log at this bot - some acc have problem with session reached . I have on my 3 acc some problem too - don't have any acc added atm and i see all time 1 session activated .
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1258

Quote:
Your vm's don't have connected at internet atm. Open any web browser on vm like internet explorer or firefox. try to update wooxy on your vm's if have problem on update wooxy too you must do somethink trick.
-go to your master pc and update lol client for this server and last wersion what you use on your vm's
-install wooxy on your master pc and update it on newest version
if wooxy update all and all working then go to c:\wooxy and copy all folder"wooxy" and past it on your vm's and run it on vm's - now should be work it
-if wooxy work and dont have problem on manifest then summonerfactory too working ok
-if you have anitivirus you must give him free localization on vm's becouse some antivirus dont open your connection at summonerfactory.net and your bot can't update

FOR OWNER THIS BOT
check on your log at this bot - some acc have problem with session reached . I have on my 3 acc some problem too - don't have any acc added atm and i see all time 1 session activated .
Thx for your answer, and it work now
**** you Avast ! XD
Old   #1259

hey guy, you have League of Legends installed on all VM`s or do you use shared folders?

I have 10 VM´s and its terrible clone the VM´s after every update

i use: VMwareŽ Workstation 11.0.0 build-2305329
Old   #1260

Quote:
hey guy, you have League of Legends installed on all VM`s or do you use shared folders?

I have 10 VM´s and its terrible clone the VM´s after every update

i use: VMwareŽ Workstation 11.0.0 build-2305329
Easy solution is to simply use linked clones. Literally takes 20 seconds to make 9 linked clones.

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked