Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #496

elite*gold: 0
the bot can't find the process, any idea about the solution ?

Old   #497

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
Hello , after the patch of lol were together again some problems . I was often written for various problems . As announced, I have here the new VM , it is now optimized in any performance , it is set to 1GB of RAM , but it also works with less . at more than it has unfortunately not enough to update only the map , some also had the problem that it was indeed but crashed . The download consists of 5 parts . brevor which complain again , this vm does not contain viruses . summonersfactory has also said many times that VirusTotal says the bot is a virus . until now, there have been many satisfied users and hope to continue that this VM will help you , otherwise you can also write me pm or you can post here disease problems .

I tried downloading your new VM twice and it winrar gives the error "corrupt header is found." is it like this for anyone else or did my download happen to corrupt twice?

Old   #498

elite*gold: 25
I downloaden it, too. I get the same error. The first rar file is broken.
Old   #499

elite*gold: 300
i download the 5 parth now too and will check it, than i will change the broken parth

i checked the download, i will change the parts. it will be the same link, but i think the new vm is rdy ulpoad today or tomorrow.

sry for the problem

Old   #500

very important problem ! i bought subscription some days ago, and i cant run now ? this worked well, with other error, but run very good, now say: "no account available" and i have.
http://i.imgur.com/gG0o8hI.png
http://i.imgur.com/hKgaSCY.png
Old   #501

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossTheTuga View Post
very important problem ! i bought subscription some days ago, and i cant run now ? this worked well, with other error, but run very good, now say: "no account available" and i have.
http://i.imgur.com/gG0o8hI.png
http://i.imgur.com/hKgaSCY.png
try this, mark the error acc, and click on modifiy select accounts (german: makierte accounts bearbeiten) and click on status: ready .. . . than your acc have to change from error to ready, it helped often, if not write me pm and we can look togehter that your bot will work well
Thanks
1 User
Old   #502

Quote:
try this, mark the error acc, and click on modifiy select accounts (german: makierte accounts bearbeiten) and click on status: ready .. . . than your acc have to change from error to ready, it helped often, if not write me pm and we can look togehter that your bot will work well
worked, thank you
Old   #503

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossTheTuga View Post
worked, thank you
No problem, im for the supp. try to help all
Old   #504

Quote:
Bot stopped working at night and it says the same thing "requesting and account" "Received an account" " No account available".

I have clicked "status" -> ready but it doesnt help.. restarting the program won´t help either. Any ideas to fix this?
Old   #505

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarpp1 View Post
Bot stopped working at night and it says the same thing "requesting and account" "Received an account" " No account available".

I have clicked "status" -> ready but it doesnt help.. restarting the program won´t help either. Any ideas to fix this?
pls start your bot and make a screenshot of your error message. it will help me to help you
Old   #506

Imgur
Old   #507

Quote:
ok, your bot cant find any acc. pls make a screenshot of your acc interface on summonrersafactory, you can paint over your acc name, password, summoner and id. . . . . . only need the other infos

Quote:
if you want because Privacy you can write me PM
Old   #508

there were some login issues on EUW the last night. i tried to login manual and it said: Server is busy....

My bot couldnt find any accounts too but in the morning it started to work again. But you have to reset the accounts first.
Old   #509

My bot worked over the night well. if some have problems pls contact me, i try to fix all problems and try to config vm that it work at all.
Old   #510

test the program

is it possible for me to test it out with a few free days, like the guy on the first page, most of my accounts are lvl 10 and it does interest me a lot

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked