Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #1966

elite*gold: 70
If your ingame settings are changed and you cannot change them back ingame if you play normal without the bot, delete the "Config" folder in the lol folder.

It is recommended to copy the whole "Riot Games" and use the copy for botting, so the bot doesnt change your ingame config if you play normally.

Old   #1967

elite*gold: 0
All time i have Waiting for game. Make sure you have enough bots running or botexchange is turned on.

I have 3 acc added and all have botexchange turned on.

Test game work but bot cant bought doran for ashe and speed a lot of time in shop.

Old   #1968

how many accounts can you bot at the same time?
Old   #1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9452130 View Post
All time i have Waiting for game. Make sure you have enough bots running or botexchange is turned on.

I have 3 acc added and all have botexchange turned on.

Test game work but bot cant bought doran for ashe and speed a lot of time in shop.
change language to English , bot cant write at the store " Doran sword " because of other language on keyboard

Old   #1970

Nice Work
Old   #1971

Bot offline again, server problems.
even all accounts bussy. but noone runs.
Old   #1972

this bot has a 100% banrate....
Old   #1973

bot and page offline ! again. Whats up ?
Old   #1974

elite*gold: 5
Funktioniert alles ohne Problem
Toller Bot!
Old   #1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
If your ingame settings are changed and you cannot change them back ingame if you play normal without the bot, delete the "Config" folder in the lol folder.

It is recommended to copy the whole "Riot Games" and use the copy for botting, so the bot doesnt change your ingame config if you play normally.
i did copy the riot games folder and i also changed the path the bot uses but for some reason it still changed stuff on the original version. also deleting the config folder doesnt help at all
Old   #1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrixotrichus View Post
this bot has a 100% banrate....
Can anybody actually confirm the safety of the bot?
Old   #1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopa View Post
Can anybody actually confirm the safety of the bot?
Got 2 out of 19 accounts banned last month. Each was playing 5 hours with 19 hours rest with some variations. Didn't understand what was the reason, maybe i screwed up with rotations during server lags and kept them active for too long. Need to experiment definitely, but i think 5/19 setup is pretty safe. Any1 else to share the experience with playing hours setup?
Old   #1978

Also had 5/15 accounts banned last week. Running 8on 16off rotations. (bot exchange off). These 5 accounts I had for a very long time (I botted on them around february and got them to lv 10, only recently did I get them to lv30 from last month).
Old   #1979

time for an update patch 6.13
Old   #1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by navikor View Post
Got 2 out of 19 accounts banned last month. Each was playing 5 hours with 19 hours rest with some variations. Didn't understand what was the reason, maybe i screwed up with rotations during server lags and kept them active for too long. Need to experiment definitely, but i think 5/19 setup is pretty safe. Any1 else to share the experience with playing hours setup?
I had 30 vms running on the side with this bot for ~6 months to see if I could actually ditch my own for a more comfortable one. It is very well done and comfortable after all.

Accs were created manually and via proxys.
Bots had play-offtime settings from ´

1 - 2
1 - 3
1 - 4
1 - 5 (4hours play 20 rest)

All bots ran via vpns with differing IPs.

Result after 6 Months:

100% banrate with 150 test-accounts.
No matter the times, no matter the proxies used, no matter if botexchange was activated or not. All banned. Some earlier, some 3+ months after they reached their goal.

I don`t know why this bot gets recognized so easily, but my personal guess would be the custom client since my own bot has a a very similar playstyle but uses the standard client.

Very well done bot, but for anyone who actually wants to level accs that are usable for more than a few weeks.....hands off! At least until the creator ditches the pvpconnect-library-client.....

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked